Jehovah's Witnesses want deaf people ...

Jehovah's Witnesses want deaf people to stop masturbating

There are 84 comments on the Anorak story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Jehovah's Witnesses want deaf people to stop masturbating. In it, Anorak reports that:

IN this video Jehovah's Witnesses warn deaf people to stop masturbating. There are no sub-titles, presumably because the video makers don't want to further strain your eyes

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bible teacher

Pryor, OK

#82 Sep 15, 2012
Individual members of Jehovah's visible earthly organization are being judged today. Jesus knows the heart condition of every one who approaches Jehovah in prayer.

Jehovah's witnesses judgement is now before the great tribulation starts, the Bible teaches that only the meek and honest and faithful ...that means OBEDIENT will survive.

Anyone who claims to be Jehovah's witness and is not, will not survive the end of this world, soon to be here. Everyone must endure in their own congregation and relationship with Jehovah God, you leave Him and his people, he does not leave us who stick with Him.

Anyone who is being disciplined from Jehovah, must adjust their attitude and repent and get reinstated before the great tribulation starts.

All haters of Jehovah God's visible earthly organization will be destroyed with this world of ungodly mankind. 2Peter chapter 3

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#83 Sep 15, 2012
YOu said, Jehovah will not leave us who stick with him, I am sticking with him, I only left a man made organization, I did not leave him.

I do not hate Jehovah, nor do I hate the organization, I hate the lies they are teaching you and 7 million others. The main lie being tht you MUST be associated with the Organization and be one of Jehovahs witnesses to be saved. PLEASE I will ask again, show me from the BIBLE where it says that.

You cannot hate someone because they do not belong to a earthly organization when that person clearly believes that Jesus was here on earth, that he spread the Gospel, the he was put to death, and he was risen on the third day. In believing in Him we will have eternal life. This is from the bible, not made up. Please oh please who me from the bible, where it says I must be a JW to be saved. When you show me, I will go back. Until that time, I chose to believe what the bible tells me about Jesus being my Savior and not a man made organization.

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12).

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him (John 3:36).

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned, he has crossed over from death to life (John 5:24).

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy (Titus 3:5a).
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast (Ephesians 2:8-9).

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:11-13).

This life is in his SON, not a religion or organization.

He who has the Son has life, not he who has a religion or organization.

Believe in the name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, so that you may know that you have eternal life. It does not say, in the name of the organization of Jehovahs Witnesses.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#84 Sep 15, 2012
Bible teacher wrote:
Individual members of Jehovah's visible earthly organization are being judged today. Jesus knows the heart condition of every one who approaches Jehovah in prayer.
Jehovah's witnesses judgement is now before the great tribulation starts, the Bible teaches that only the meek and honest and faithful ...that means OBEDIENT will survive.
Anyone who claims to be Jehovah's witness and is not, will not survive the end of this world, soon to be here. Everyone must endure in their own congregation and relationship with Jehovah God, you leave Him and his people, he does not leave us who stick with Him.
Anyone who is being disciplined from Jehovah, must adjust their attitude and repent and get reinstated before the great tribulation starts.
All haters of Jehovah God's visible earthly organization will be destroyed with this world of ungodly mankind. 2Peter chapter 3
The GB has been saying that the end of this system is near since the late 1800s to early 1900's! Soon it will be the 100 year annerversary of 1914...

Believe in what you want...

But After hearing the end is right around the corner... I personally lost a lot of faith...

“I'll give you a hint, junior..”

Since: Jul 12

Philadelphia, PA

#85 Sep 15, 2012
True or False wrote:
<quoted text>
you criticize
and find fault with Almighty God Jehovah's reigning King Jesus'
direction to his sheep today.
this jw just equated critizing this masterbation video to "finding fault with Almighty God Jehovah's reigning King Jesus'
direction"

there you have it, Jesus himself directed that man to make jerk off and fingering signs while rolling his eyes back like he was having an orgasm.

and you wonder why people think JW's have no respect for Jesus? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Classical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 1 hr PrufSammy 777
News Why Jehovah's Witnesses refuse army service 4 hr Anonymous Brother 28
News Volunteers help Winston victims Thu Logically 2
News Jehovah's Witnesses prepare for 'loyal love' Wed Tony Price 77 8
News Jehovah's Witnesses lead in language ministry Aug 23 rusra02 1
News Suburban mega-church expanding into downtown wi... Aug 20 little lamb 14
News Men posed as Jehovah's Witnesses before smother... Aug 17 True Christian wi... 25
More from around the web