Death notices

Death notices

There are 78 comments on the Bend Bulletin story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Death notices. In it, Bend Bulletin reports that:

Services: Memorial Service: 2:00 p.m., Sat., March 10 at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 1545 S. Adams Drive, Madras, OR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bend Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#62 Jan 17, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
You believe what you want to believe is truth.
True Christian witness... follow Jesus Christ and not deluted mere men like e.g. the Governing Bodys and Jim Jones...Psalm 146:3...

It seesm to be a common problem or is it the straw in your brothers eye you like to remove...:HUH:

Have you ever never thought of what comes forth in 1 Peter 5:3, 2 Corinthins 1:24 and the principles hereof...

It is by our faith we stand and not through threats and with sanctions... whict is strictly in opposition to what the Scriptures states.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#63 Jan 18, 2013
You believe what you want to believe is truth.
No, I believe what the bible tells me is true. You believe what men tell you is true.

I am still waiting on proof that I MUST be a JW to be saved.
True Christian witness

United States

#64 Jan 18, 2013
No one is saved because they are Jehovah's witness, that is only a title that identifies what God you are suppose to be serving.

Location hidden

#65 Jan 18, 2013
No one is saved because they are Jehovah's witness, that is only a title that identifies what God you are suppose to be serving.
True Christian witness... follow Jesus Christ and not deluted mere men like e.g. the Governing Bodys and Jim Jones...Psalm 146:3...

Will you tell us if there will be others, which will survive Armageddon... than members of the Governing Bodys man created organisation..:HUH:
little lamb

Mentone, Australia

#66 Jan 18, 2013
Dummy Yuni wrote:
Just a bunch of wasted lives.
Some of these ignorant people, no doubt, shared the gospel of Satan preached by Satan's organization the jehovah's witnesses.
jehovah's witnesses produce false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, and molested children.
It is absolutely scripturally impossible for a jehovah's witness to receive salvation.
Each of these people died in sin and forever belong to Satan.
I don't believe that..I believe they lose their spiritual
" chastity" by believing in another Christ [anointed] then JESUS..but they do put some of Jesus words to work in their life.

And so like all men they will come into judgment..and be judged on what they have done in this life, and how they have treated Christs true brothers..the ones who follow Christ and like him are ones whose appearance " we do not desire".

However in putting Christs commandments to work in their and our life, we are storing up a fine treasure for this life and the next.

Location hidden

#67 Jan 19, 2013
Not according to your leaders...

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19

"Only Christian witnesses of Jehovah who successfully pass this test will survive and come forth like fire-refined gold for God's use in his precious new order." Watchtower 1985 Mar 1 p.14

"And while now the witness yet includes the invitation to come to Jehovahs organization for salvation, the time no doubt will come when the message takes on a harder tone, like a "great war cry."" Watchtower 1981 Nov 15 p.21

Now what do you have to say about it? And these probably can be found on your WTO CD, if you would care to look it up.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#68 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you have made the statement above, showing you I know what you already said,thats what caused me to ask you something you had not said. why would you believe anything the spirit is directing to be preached today?
I suggest you ask your minister to help you find the road to everlasting life, but wait, you already know what you have to do.
Here is what I wrote.

rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you already said,thats what caused me to ask you something you had not said.
Where in the Holy Bible can I find this teaching of the watch tower True Christian?
Quote... you must be willing to examine your Bible with the direction of Jehovah's witnesses to see the truth.
Book,chapter and verse please?
Revelation 2.
29.He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Jehovahs witnesses are not mentioned here,neither is the name Jehovah mentioned anywhere in the New Testament,a fact the watch tower themselves admit too,but lets forget about that until you can show me where I can find the teaching above.
2 Timothy 3
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation.

MY STATEMENT,in this post was," I know what you already said,thats what caused me to ask you something you had not said."

Now LIAR of the watch tower, show me where in this statement you see that I do not not accept Jehovah God's direction today?

Then you fall back on mockery by telling me to ask my minister!
Yet the watch tower claims only they have the knowledge of the truth.So answer my question .

Where in the Holy Bible can I find this teaching of the watch tower True Christian?
Quote... you must be willing to examine your Bible with the direction of Jehovah's witnesses to see the truth.
Revelation 2.
29.He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Jehovahs witnesses are not mentioned here,neither is the name Jehovah mentioned anywhere in the New Testament,a fact the watch tower themselves admit too,but lets forget about that until you can show me where I can find the teaching above.
2 Timothy 3
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

I have no need for any minister. I have the promise of God!
John 5.
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 6.
47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Now where in the Holy Bible can I find this teaching of the watch tower True Christian?

Location hidden

#69 Jan 20, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Real True Christian Witness have learned from and within the Scriptures that they shall not put their trust in sons of men... Psalm 146:3. and that there in later times will come people which even will deceive the very elect.. Matthew 24:24 1874, 1914-1919 etc. and beat his least into a premature death... Matthew 24:48-51...:HUH:

Furthermore be warned from and within the Scriptures.. e.g. in question of what Jeremiah stated on Gods behalf in Jeremiah 8:8,9 and with the same lethal result today from the Governing Bodys ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 and they continue to bury... at the same reasons..:HUH:
True Christian witness

United States

#70 Jan 20, 2013
Your inability to be reasonable, that means you cannot think according to the Scriptures, you only believe and see what you want to from the Scriptures, and not what the Bible is instructing us. Matthew 13:11

The Jews did that and they couldn't accept Jesus and you can't accept me as his subject, doing the preaching work he ordered to be done before the end of this world.
Matthew 24:14 Matthew 28:19,20

It is not my job to adjust your thinking for you, you are either a sheep or a goat, and the sheep will listen and obey the words of Jesus from the Bible.
That is how everyone is judged today, to inherit God's new world of righteousness or not.
Psalm 37:11

Location hidden

#71 Jan 20, 2013
Your inability to be reasonable, that means you cannot think according to the Scriptures, you only believe and see what you want to from the Scriptures, and not what the Bible is instructing us. Matthew 13:11
The Jews did that and they couldn't accept Jesus and you can't accept me as his subject, doing the preaching work he ordered to be done before the end of this world.
Matthew 24:14 Matthew 28:19,20
It is not my job to adjust your thinking for you, you are either a sheep or a goat, and the sheep will listen and obey the words of Jesus from the Bible.
That is how everyone is judged today, to inherit God's new world of righteousness or not.
You believe not what the scriptures say, but what the GB aka F&DS tells you to believe. Jesus says that belief in HIM will save us, but your GB aka F&DS says that their religion, their organization will save you. If they say that YOU MUST BE A JW to be saved, they are putting that religion, that organization in the seat of JESUS. Why cant you see that?
Everyone is judged today on who they believe in. Do you believe in Jesus or the GB aka F&DS. The answer if you are a JW is you believe in the GB aka F&DS. IF they change a teaching today, you will change right along with it, and without question or your own research on it. YOU CANNOT ALLOW MEN TO TELL YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE.

Location hidden

#72 Jan 20, 2013
“For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.”Hebrews 4:2
True Christian witness

United States

#73 Jan 20, 2013
That Scripture applies to Jehovah's witnesses and you will never enter into God's rest either, same as those Jews who also believed they would.

Location hidden

#74 Jan 20, 2013
That Scripture applies to Jehovah's witnesses and you will never enter into God's rest either, same as those Jews who also believed they would.
Real True Christian Witness have learned from and within the Scriptures that they shall not put their trust in sons of men... Psalm 146:3. and that there in later times will come people which even will deceive the very elect.. Matthew 24:24 1874, 1914-1919 etc. and beat his least into a premature death... Matthew 24:48-51...:HUH:

It seems to have passed by your observations why Jesus condemned the Scribes and Pharisees and their equals in the whole of Matthew chapter 23...

Maybe you will tell us what Jesus meant in verse 15 and why Saul was so fully convienced to his death... and the premature death of the first Christians.. due to Gamaliels Mind control, teaching and doctrines like the Governing Bodys… with their ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... where they have placed themselves and their man created organisation as a new mediator between God and humans...:HUH:

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
True Christian witness

Mannford, OK

#75 Jan 21, 2013
Only the few meek and teachable will become disciples of Jesus in these last days before the end of this unrighteous world. Not many, compared to the billions of people living today.

Whatever you believe, will only help you adjust your thinking in harmony with the Scriptures of truth Jesus wants preached today. Rev. 22:10,11

No one is allowed into the spiritual ark of protection unless you are in the visible earthly spiritual family of Jehovah God, and then only the obedient imitators of Jesus will.
1Peter 2:21

Location hidden

#76 Jan 21, 2013
No it wasn't.
You are judging me again, and you even said you never judge anyone. You do not have that right.

The bible says that those who believe, TRULY believe in Jesus will gain eternal life. What requirements have to be met by your religion to be saved? Will you answer, or just skip over this question?

Location hidden

#77 Jan 21, 2013
Only the few meek and teachable will become disciples of Jesus in these last days before the end of this unrighteous world. Not many, compared to the billions of people living today.
Whatever you believe, will only help you adjust your thinking in harmony with the Scriptures of truth Jesus wants preached today. Rev. 22:10,11
No one is allowed into the spiritual ark of protection unless you are in the visible earthly spiritual family of Jehovah God, and then only the obedient imitators of Jesus will.
1Peter 2:21
Prove that we have to be part of a religion WITH SCRIPTURE to be saved. PROVE that religion is Jehovah's Witnesses a religion that has existed only 130 years. Being imitators of Jesus I will agree with, but allowing me to tell you that you MUST be part of their religion to be saved is not true, and certainly not biblical.

The spiritual Ark of protection does not come from an organization or a religion, it comes from JESUS CHRIST.
Pat

Rockford, IL

#78 Jan 21, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that we have to be part of a religion WITH SCRIPTURE to be saved. PROVE that religion is Jehovah's Witnesses a religion that has existed only 130 years. Being imitators of Jesus I will agree with, but allowing me to tell you that you MUST be part of their religion to be saved is not true, and certainly not biblical.
The spiritual Ark of protection does not come from an organization or a religion, it comes from JESUS CHRIST.
Your so right Jesus is our ark period and salvation can be found in no other name and that includes the WTO .JESUS SAID UNLESS YOUR BORN AGAIN YOU WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD and both heaven and earth will be God's kingdom one day.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#79 Jan 24, 2013
Veritas 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore be warned from and within the Scriptures.. e.g. in question of what Jeremiah stated on Gods behalf in Jeremiah 8:8,9 and with the same lethal result today from the Governing Bodys ever changing evil and weird doctrines of men... as comes forth in Jeremiah 7:31,32 and they continue to bury... at the same reasons..:HUH:
Yes indeed,the watch tower doctrine is ever changing,but not Gods teaching.

Luke 16.17.
It is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than one tittle of God's law to fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Classical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why? (Aug '06) 18 hr dee rightful 2,305
News Jehovah's Witnesses look in other direction Sat Del1113 223
News Quebec coroner says Jehovah's Witnesses died af... Sat red blood relative 18
News 'A dark future for all religious freedom': In R... Fri Mega Rude 151
News Jehovah's Witnesses sell The Towers, a storied ... Fri Well Well 22
News Chelsea Manning Headlines New Yorker Festival Nov 16 lavon affair 2
News Jehovah's Witnesses' withheld info will cost them Nov 15 red blood relative 45
More from around the web