Christian Shot to Death in Somalia

Dec 21, 2012 Full story: Free Republic 66

Two unidentified masked men shot Mursal Isse Siad, 55, outside his home in Beledweyne, 206 miles north of Mogadishu, for leaving Islam, Muslim and Christian sources told Morning Star News.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Rest in Peace to the Christian Mujahid.
Dante

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Typical muslims barbarism. One day Somalia will be a Christian majority country inshala.
somi

Birmingham, UK

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Dante wrote:
Typical muslims barbarism. One day Somalia will be a Christian majority country inshala.
keep fighting shadhan...
you will never win....

Quran Surat Al-Baqarah

.... And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally.[2:217]

Surat Al-Ma'idah

O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.[5:54]

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#5 Dec 22, 2012
The religion of Peace. LOL

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Dante wrote:
But when Israel, the UK and USA kill innocent people in the name of their god, then it's ok eh, mr bigoted hypocrite?
Dust

London, UK

#7 Dec 22, 2012
The unjust murder of the Christian was plain wrong, but what is also wrong is to automatically assume that Islam was the driving force in the killer's motive for killing the victim. They could have had an altercation, that had absolutely nothing to do with religion, which resulted in the victim being killed in cold blood. Assumptions by the likes of Dante really prove how blind hatred can really cloud one's thoughts.

Besides, even if the killer claims religion was what motivated him, he would be wrong as Islam does not order the killing of innocents of any faith.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
But when Israel, the UK and USA kill innocent people in the name of their god, then it's ok eh, mr bigoted hypocrite?
Just can't handle what your Muslim brothers do for the "cause of Islam" can you? Mr bigot, hypocrite, lying bag of feces, crybaby-you just have to turn it around don't ya?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#9 Dec 22, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
The religion of Peace. LOL
Ju's....The chosen of God...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Yeah right

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right
In case you don't know, I oppose Israel settlement building.
Most respected poster

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 22, 2012
""""Christ ian Shot to Death in Somalia""" "

Who gives a sh!t.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 22, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right
Muslim's, God's toilet tissue, one sheet at a time.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Most respected poster wrote:
""""Christ ian Shot to Death in Somalia""" "
Who gives a sh!t.
Tommy Fontaine run over by Jewish lady riding a Harley. I really don't give a shit. I'm laughing my ass off
Artan

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2012
muslims 10000000+ shot dead in SOMALIA. its a fallen nation calm ur nipples
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#15 Dec 22, 2012
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
Rest in Peace to the Christian Mujahid.
I almost feel sorry for you for being born amongst a people who have bought into an alien religion and culture that they are ready to sacrifice their own culture and kill, if need be, in the the name of the alien religion and culture. You effort to to reform your people is futile. Life is too short. Find yourself a somali man who thinks like you and create your own nation of free thinking people.

“Big cats don't cry!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 22, 2012
Anybody can get shot in Southern Somalia regardless of belief, age,ethnicity.

They should come up with alternative ways to release their anger such as action packed arcade games lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Dec 22, 2012
RadioPanther wrote:
Anybody can get shot in Southern Somalia regardless of belief, age,ethnicity.
They should come up with alternative ways to release their anger such as action packed arcade games lol
I blame that danm "rap" music.
Mohamed amen

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Good job to the person who did it. Christianity is a disease today.

Being a somali means being muslim
We have islam that is PERFECT and by GOD it WILL STAY THAT WAY
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Mohamed amen wrote:
Good job to the person who did it. Christianity is a disease today.
Being a somali means being muslim
We have islam that is PERFECT and by GOD it WILL STAY THAT WAY
Doubt it!
Most respected poster

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 22, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
Tommy Fontaine run over by Jewish lady riding a Harley.
Right, but ... who gives a sh!t ... you fcking retardo!
Daniel

Aurora, Canada

#21 Dec 22, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Tel me fool- when did UK,USA,nad ISRAEL kill in the name of their gods- like the barbaric,uncultured suicide bombing muslims do shouting "Allleee hu akkkkbarrr"? Muslims allahuakbaring not only kafirs,but also allahuakbaring their own muslims like Shias in Pakistan and Iraq. KILLER BREEDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue Delilahblue 171
World Class Rock-Blues Guitarist - GW Williams,... (Feb '14) Tue Music Resource Dude 7
Episcopal Churcha s Katharine Jefferts Schori w... Sep 29 Anti- 9
Popular Christian Singer Comes Out (Sep '08) Sep 14 trojwl 27
Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in... Sep 3 Thinking 8
Evangelical Leaders Will Visit Israel To Show S... Aug '14 Uzi 4
Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... Aug '14 LLL 1

Christian Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE