Maury Davis goes 'From Prison to Prie...

Maury Davis goes 'From Prison to Priesthood'

There are 446 comments on the Clarksville Leaf story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Maury Davis goes 'From Prison to Priesthood' . In it, Clarksville Leaf reports that:

When Maury Davis was 18, he was convicted of first-degree murder. While in prison, he found Jesus, and in 1991, he found himself preaching to 250 members of Cornerstone Church in Madison. via Clarksville Leaf

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Leaf.

P E from Nashville

United States

#411 Oct 26, 2010
Know_n_Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't understand why you aren't out spreading your deep understanding and knowledge of the Word instead of working on those fabulous vehicles that I can only dream about! I guess between Ferrari tune-ups, "critiquing" sermons, and calling people names on this forum like a juvenile--wait I forgot your treatments out at "Parthenon" as you call it--you just don't have the time to do anything good and helpful. That's OK. Again, get well soon. I'm expecting some gay dig from you, so don't disappoint me, now!!
Darlin'
"Darlin" did seem to trick his trigger, didn't it!
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#412 Oct 26, 2010
Your right, Blow_N_Him was juvenile and I apologize. I won’t refer to you as Blow_N_Him any more.

Mixed messages seem to confuse you so; OK, I'll try to keep it as simple as I possibly can for you. Maury is a con-man and he has people like you in his sights. Like I've said before, you are exactly the type he is looking for. Narrow minded and ignorant is the flavor of the day for him and you are an all day sucker.

Go ahead, keep supporting him, keep funneling your hard earned money into his pocket, keep that mind of yours closed and watch him continue to get wealthy from people with genuine problems. Next time you see him, wave your arms around fanatically and praise him and maybe he'll notice you. You should definetly obey his teachings and hate those who are different from you. I mean that's just a given!

In fact, you should just go ahead and set up some sort of direct deposit account with him and that way he can minister to your needs with the dedication you deserve. I mean, hey, it's no skin off my nose. You just do whats in your heart and reap the benefits of Maurys tongue.

I understand when you say you like that he has faults and you can relate to him in that way. So what's it like to murder an innocent woman? What does it feel like to take a knife and slash someone’s throat and nearly decapitate a person? It must have been difficult for you to deal with; you know, murdering someone’s family member like that. Wow! I can't imagine the pain you must have gone trough. You just hang in there and hey, there’s always a chance that you might become a "better person" because of it.

If I really wanted to start some sort of campaign to try and soil his holiness don't you think I would pick a better forum than this? This board is practically dead.

"the money doesn't go into his pocket" Do you really believe that? Is that what you see? How did he get to be a millionaire then? I'm officially changing your name to: Know_N_Jack Squat
Gregoreo

United States

#413 Oct 26, 2010
Know_n_Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't understand why you aren't out spreading your deep understanding and knowledge of the Word instead of working on those fabulous vehicles that I can only dream about! I guess between Ferrari tune-ups, "critiquing" sermons, and calling people names on this forum like a juvenile--wait I forgot your treatments out at "Parthenon" as you call it--you just don't have the time to do anything good and helpful. That's OK. Again, get well soon. I'm expecting some gay dig from you, so don't disappoint me, now!!
Darlin'
Did I say I tuned them up "douche". What I know is not for your Gog magog "ass" And trust me if you talk this shit to me on the street
I'll introduce you to difference between a bitch ass punk like Maury Davis who can only take down women, and a man . As I said to your spineless friend PE come to the Parthenon Temple in Centenial
Park in Nashville and I'll show you who I am.
Know_N_Jack Squat

United States

#414 Oct 26, 2010
Reports 2 1 wrote:
Your right, Blow_N_Him was juvenile and I apologize. I won’t refer to you as Blow_N_Him any more.
Mixed messages seem to confuse you so; OK, I'll try to keep it as simple as I possibly can for you. Maury is a con-man and he has people like you in his sights. Like I've said before, you are exactly the type he is looking for. Narrow minded and ignorant is the flavor of the day for him and you are an all day sucker.
Go ahead, keep supporting him, keep funneling your hard earned money into his pocket, keep that mind of yours closed and watch him continue to get wealthy from people with genuine problems. Next time you see him, wave your arms around fanatically and praise him and maybe he'll notice you. You should definetly obey his teachings and hate those who are different from you. I mean that's just a given!
In fact, you should just go ahead and set up some sort of direct deposit account with him and that way he can minister to your needs with the dedication you deserve. I mean, hey, it's no skin off my nose. You just do whats in your heart and reap the benefits of Maurys tongue.
I understand when you say you like that he has faults and you can relate to him in that way. So what's it like to murder an innocent woman? What does it feel like to take a knife and slash someone’s throat and nearly decapitate a person? It must have been difficult for you to deal with; you know, murdering someone’s family member like that. Wow! I can't imagine the pain you must have gone trough. You just hang in there and hey, there’s always a chance that you might become a "better person" because of it.
If I really wanted to start some sort of campaign to try and soil his holiness don't you think I would pick a better forum than this? This board is practically dead.
"the money doesn't go into his pocket" Do you really believe that? Is that what you see? How did he get to be a millionaire then? I'm officially changing your name to: Know_N_Jack Squat
HaHa! You had me going there for a second with the insincere "setup apology". I was thinking you were going to try and intelligently make your case for something--but I was wrong. Same old stuff--accusations about somebody you hate that are only generalizations-no proof or specifics. Now before you get your panties all in a wad--I'm not talking about the murder. That's all been documented--but you got that information from somebody else, too. You've got nothing concrete, original, specific, or provable except that.
Oh-by the way-I didn't say that I like that he has faults and I can relate to him in that way. What I said was, "...I know he has his faults. The thing is so do I--so do you." But then after reading your posts and trying to untangle your twisted logic, I can see how you got that. Must be a Democrat thing.
Know_N_Jack Squat

United States

#415 Oct 26, 2010
Gregoreo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I tuned them up "douche". What I know is not for your Gog magog "ass" And trust me if you talk this shit to me on the street
I'll introduce you to difference between a bitch ass punk like Maury Davis who can only take down women, and a man . As I said to your spineless friend PE come to the Parthenon Temple in Centenial
Park in Nashville and I'll show you who I am.
Is it hard to see through that haze of hate? I can see it's hard to form a civilized sentence. You are QUITE the name caller!--Darlin

See-I kept my new name that Reports 2 1 gave me because he's nicer--just dumb. But you are mean. You're one of them "cyber-bullies"!!!
Gregoreo

United States

#416 Oct 27, 2010
Know_N_Jack Squat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it hard to see through that haze of hate? I can see it's hard to form a civilized sentence. You are QUITE the name caller!--Darlin
See-I kept my new name that Reports 2 1 gave me because he's nicer--just dumb. But you are mean. You're one of them "cyber-bullies"!!!
Whatever. So now you're Jack Squat or Knowing him or PE for all I know. But(yes I did use a conjunction to start a sentence so what) you are exactly the person I figured that goes to CS. Uneducated(biblically), gets paid good money for doing a half-ass job only to hand it over to a murderer every weekend by putting it in his tip jar. You don't care about the truth of Christ message only because it involves more effort and intelligence than you possess so you figure "I'll" tithe at the most whacked out Church I can find. This approach would be appropriate if Christ message were a fairy tale. I bet Maury for a fee would read you them fairy tales and tuck you into bed. Night Night bitch and reap the whirlwind.
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#417 Oct 27, 2010
A little description:

A two-tone Cadillac pulls up to a vacant house in Irving, Texas. Two young men step out. One is Ricky Payne, 20, a bearded man police describe as a hippie. The other is Maury Davis, 18, a short, slightly built and clean-cut young man with brown hair slicked back from his forehead. He wears a pair of brown cowboy boots with white stitching.

Davis is fresh out of the New Mexico Military Institute, where he graduated with honors. He's from a successful, God-fearing, churchgoing family that spends weekends together at the lake.

The sun is out. It's one of those unseasonably warm winter days found between the Blue Northers that sweep out of the Panhandle. Lining the street are single-family brick houses—modest, firmly blue collar. A mailman named Robert Clark strides down the sidewalk, dropping letters and bills into the boxes of families he knows by name.

These days, Davis won't discuss what occurred on that January noon. But investigators will later say that he tells Payne they're meeting someone at the house.

They walk up and peer through the windows into empty rooms. The home is owned by Ron Liles, a recent pharmacy school graduate who's moving to Lewisville. He is fixing the house up for sale.

Liles' mother Jo Ella lives across the street. She sees the two young men wandering around and wonders if they're the carpet people her son's been expecting. She approaches in a print dress, warmed by the noonday sun.

They exchange greetings. Davis tells her he's interested in purchasing the house. There is no reason to doubt him. Jo Ella—a recent widow, a Sunday school teacher who wears cat-eye glasses—retrieves the house key. She shows Davis and Payne in for a look around.

According to newspaper accounts, Jo Ella remarks on the paint can left behind by the painters.

Somehow, Davis spills paint on his boots. He'll later claim he "snaps," blaming it on drug abuse.

From another room, Payne hears the sound of scuffling feet from the kitchen or dining room, according to retired Capt. John Looper of the Irving Police. He comes out to see what is happening.

When Payne enters the hallway, police say, he sees Davis stabbing Jo Ella with a buck knife, cutting her throat and severing her carotid artery and windpipe. The blade penetrates so deeply that it bites into her spinal cord, nearly decapitating her. Blood sheets down her dress.

In the yard, mailman Robert Clark crosses the lawn and notices the open front door. "I sorta saw a young fella in there, and I heard another say,'Close the door, close the door,' " Clark tells the Scene.

The mailman sees Payne shut the door and hears a gurgling noise from somewhere inside. Clark continues on next door. He sees Payne and Davis hurry across the lawn, talking quickly, but he can't make out what they're saying.

The men slide into the Cadillac. Clark, who knows this neighborhood as well as anyone, is troubled, but he can't put his finger on a reason. He scribbles the license plate number on the lined skin of his palm.

After Davis and Payne drive off, Clark approaches the house and opens the door. "Hello," he calls. Silence.

As Clark continues on his route, his wife drives by to check on him. He tells her about the incident and suggests she contact the realty company. They might want to look in on the place.

Capt. John Looper hears an excited patrolman call for the medical examiner and investigators over the shortwave. When Looper arrives at the little brick house on Meadowbreak Lane, the veteran detective, who has seen his share of bloodied scenes, is startled by what he finds.

He sees a 54-year-old woman with a gaping neck. A massive pool of white paint has spilled beneath her, mixed with dark, congealing blood. Her face is smeared in a grim, white mask.
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#418 Oct 27, 2010
At around noon on Jan. 27, 1975, a two-tone Cadillac pulls up to a vacant house in Irving, Texas. Two young men step out. One is Ricky Payne, 20, a bearded man police describe as a hippie. The other is Maury Davis, 18, a short, slightly built and clean-cut young man with brown hair slicked back from his forehead. He wears a pair of brown cowboy boots with white stitching.

Davis is fresh out of the New Mexico Military Institute, where he graduated with honors. He's from a successful, God-fearing, churchgoing family that spends weekends together at the lake.

The sun is out. It's one of those unseasonably warm winter days found between the Blue Northers that sweep out of the Panhandle. Lining the street are single-family brick houses—modest, firmly blue collar. A mailman named Robert Clark strides down the sidewalk, dropping letters and bills into the boxes of families he knows by name.

These days, Davis won't discuss what occurred on that January noon. But investigators will later say that he tells Payne they're meeting someone at the house.

They walk up and peer through the windows into empty rooms. The home is owned by Ron Liles, a recent pharmacy school graduate who's moving to Lewisville. He is fixing the house up for sale.

Liles' mother Jo Ella lives across the street. She sees the two young men wandering around and wonders if they're the carpet people her son's been expecting. She approaches in a print dress, warmed by the noonday sun.

They exchange greetings. Davis tells her he's interested in purchasing the house. There is no reason to doubt him. Jo Ella—a recent widow, a Sunday school teacher who wears cat-eye glasses—retrieves the house key. She shows Davis and Payne in for a look around.

According to newspaper accounts, Jo Ella remarks on the paint can left behind by the painters.

Somehow, Davis spills paint on his boots. He'll later claim he "snaps," blaming it on drug abuse.

From another room, Payne hears the sound of scuffling feet from the kitchen or dining room, according to retired Capt. John Looper of the Irving Police. He comes out to see what is happening.

When Payne enters the hallway, police say, he sees Davis stabbing Jo Ella with a buck knife, cutting her throat and severing her carotid artery and windpipe. The blade penetrates so deeply that it bites into her spinal cord, nearly decapitating her. Blood sheets down her dress.

In the yard, mailman Robert Clark crosses the lawn and notices the open front door. "I sorta saw a young fella in there, and I heard another say,'Close the door, close the door,' " Clark tells the Scene.

The mailman sees Payne shut the door and hears a gurgling noise from somewhere inside. Clark continues on next door. He sees Payne and Davis hurry across the lawn, talking quickly, but he can't make out what they're saying.

The men slide into the Cadillac. Clark, who knows this neighborhood as well as anyone, is troubled, but he can't put his finger on a reason. He scribbles the license plate number on the lined skin of his palm.

After Davis and Payne drive off, Clark approaches the house and opens the door. "Hello," he calls. Silence.

As Clark continues on his route, his wife drives by to check on him. He tells her about the incident and suggests she contact the realty company. They might want to look in on the place.

Capt. John Looper hears an excited patrolman call for the medical examiner and investigators over the shortwave. When Looper arrives at the little brick house on Meadowbreak Lane, the veteran detective, who has seen his share of bloodied scenes, is startled by what he finds.

He sees a 54-year-old woman with a gaping neck. A massive pool of white paint has spilled beneath her, mixed with dark, congealing blood. Her face is smeared in a grim, white mask.
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#419 Oct 27, 2010
At around noon on Jan. 27, 1975, a two-tone Cadillac pulls up to a vacant house in Irving, Texas. Two young men step out. One is Ricky Payne, 20, a bearded man police describe as a hippie. The other is Maury Davis, 18, a short, slightly built and clean-cut young man with brown hair slicked back from his forehead. He wears a pair of brown cowboy boots with white stitching.

Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#420 Oct 27, 2010
He used a buck knife. The look of absolute terror had to be in her eyes as he sliced through her windpipe and down to her spine. It takes a while for the brain to die from lack of oxegen so her mind was working and taking all this in. Can you imagine the thoughts that would run through your mind as someone is slicing your throat?

I have to imagine that she thought of her kids and family and never seeing them again.

It breaks all laws of reason and justice...
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#421 Oct 27, 2010
Didn't mean to post in triplicate.
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#422 Oct 27, 2010
Gregoreo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. So now you're Jack Squat or Knowing him or PE for all I know. But(yes I did use a conjunction to start a sentence so what) you are exactly the person I figured that goes to CS. Uneducated(biblically), gets paid good money for doing a half-ass job only to hand it over to a murderer every weekend by putting it in his tip jar. You don't care about the truth of Christ message only because it involves more effort and intelligence than you possess so you figure "I'll" tithe at the most whacked out Church I can find. This approach would be appropriate if Christ message were a fairy tale. I bet Maury for a fee would read you them fairy tales and tuck you into bed. Night Night bitch and reap the whirlwind.
I think Jack is too far gone. It's going to take more than common sense to snap him out of it. He's a fundamentalist now wether he likes it or not. There is no reasoning with people like that.
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#423 Oct 27, 2010
For anyone who is reading this thread:

If you are considering cornerstone as your church and Maury as your pastor, be dilligent and dicern the truth in your actions and your deeds.

Romans 16:17-18, "Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple."
Reports 2 1

Mount Juliet, TN

#424 Oct 27, 2010
@G It’s why he’s here everyday and why he’ll continue to come here. It’s his little fundy platform where he can try and feel justified for following his murderous leader. He needs this and it’s a damn shame if you ask me.

I’m outta here…Take it easy bud
Know_n_Him

United States

#425 Oct 27, 2010
Reports 2 1--Horrible crime--nobody's ever disputed that. I doubt that there is a murder that has ever been commited that couldn't be described in detail that wouldn't sound horrible. Murder is by nature gruesome, however it is done.
However I serve a God that takes what the devil means for evil and uses it for good. He is The Creator of the earth and man. He cannot be limited by however horrific a deed that a man can commit--it's only further testimony to what God can do with an evil man that Maury Davis did not end up a death row inmate, an executed murderer, a 20-year inmate, or a career criminal. Gregoreo, you awesome spark-plug changer and self-proclaimed Bible scholar who can't comment without foul language--my God could even change your heart and do great things through you.
Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west,[so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you

I agree with you, Reports. That's all pretty fundamental. I'd put you in that category of "those who cause divisions" and out of the "forgive men their trespasses" category. Instead of posting ("accidentally in triplicate") the gory details of a 35 year-old crime that has been dealt with by man and God to try and discourage people from hearing Maury Davis preach salvation to sinners, you could give that whole forgiveness thing a try even though he didn't sin against YOU specifically. You don't like him, so you speak against him and what you're actually doing (if anybody believes you) is keeping sinners from hearing God's message of forgiveness and salvation. I think you know that you and I will one day answer for our actions. What I don't want to do is discourage anyone from going to church-even if I don't like the pastor, think he has an ulterior motive, or I don't believe that God could forgive him (even though that's contrary to the Word).
As for me--I don't know any man's heart 100%. I am to judge in the light of the Word. If you're not going there and listening to this man, you have little room to talk. I am going, listening, and making up my own mind--in the light of the Word. If I find out he's not what he says he is, I'm outta there. But I'm not gonna go on a personal crusade against him or the church. Disagree if you want, but there's no reason to constantly criticize him when you're only getting 2nd and 3rd hand information. The people there (for the most part) know all the accusations you put forth, know about his crime before he was saved, and pray to God that if He can change Maury Davis from what he was as an 18-year-old that He will change them, too.

As you said, I'm outta here...Take it easy bud.
Gregoreo--Later Darlin
Gregoreo

United States

#426 Oct 28, 2010
Know_n_Him wrote:
Reports 2 1--Horrible crime--nobody's ever disputed that. I doubt that there is a murder that has ever been commited that couldn't be described in detail that wouldn't sound horrible. Murder is by nature gruesome, however it is done.
However I serve a God that takes what the devil means for evil and uses it for good. He is The Creator of the earth and man. He cannot be limited by however horrific a deed that a man can commit--it's only further testimony to what God can do with an evil man that Maury Davis did not end up a death row inmate, an executed murderer, a 20-year inmate, or a career criminal. Gregoreo, you awesome spark-plug changer and self-proclaimed Bible scholar who can't comment without foul language--my God could even change your heart and do great things through you.
Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west,[so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you
I agree with you, Reports. That's all pretty fundamental. I'd put you in that category of "those who cause divisions" and out of the "forgive men their trespasses" category. Instead of posting ("accidentally in triplicate") the gory details of a 35 year-old crime that has been dealt with by man and God to try and discourage people from hearing Maury Davis preach salvation to sinners, you could give that whole forgiveness thing a try even though he didn't sin against YOU specifically. You don't like him, so you speak against him and what you're actually doing (if anybody believes you) is keeping sinners from hearing God's message of forgiveness and salvation. I think you know that you and I will one day answer for our actions. What I don't want to do is discourage anyone from going to church-even if I don't like the pastor, think he has an ulterior motive, or I don't believe that God could forgive him (even though that's contrary to the Word).
As for me--I don't know any man's heart 100%. I am to judge in the light of the Word. If you're not going there and listening to this man, you have little room to talk. I am going, listening, and making up my own mind--in the light of the Word. If I find out he's not what he says he is, I'm outta there. But I'm not gonna go on a personal crusade against him or the church. Disagree if you want, but there's no reason to constantly criticize him when you're only getting 2nd and 3rd hand information. The people there (for the most part) know all the accusations you put forth, know about his crime before he was saved, and pray to God that if He can change Maury Davis from what he was as an 18-year-old that He will change them, too.
As you said, I'm outta here...Take it easy bud.
Gregoreo--Later Darlin
You'll be back bitch, like a dog to his vomit.
Gregoreo

United States

#427 Oct 28, 2010
Reports 2 1 wrote:
@G It’s why he’s here everyday and why he’ll continue to come here. It’s his little fundy platform where he can try and feel justified for following his murderous leader. He needs this and it’s a damn shame if you ask me.
I’m outta here…Take it easy bud
May your journey always be filled with light!
Jolene

Nashville, TN

#428 Oct 29, 2010
Gregoreo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive worked in the automobile industry for over 15 years as did my father and still does. I saw the Lexus he was in I even spoke to the douche and I also met some uppity rude woman that was with him I'm assuming was his wife. Lexus is not a cheap brand. No I do not or have ever worked for GM but lets get this straight. GM saved your ass from the NAZIS and THE JAP chinks that bombed Pearl Harbor with Mitsubishi Airplanes, Toyota personal carriers while GM,Ford and Chrysler supplied the US, Britain and Russian forces with tanks and locomotives, artillery and god knows what else to win the war that has allowed us the freedoms we now enjoy. My whole point to the Lexus was for someone as Maury who has had a huge American flag hanging as a back drop in his church,was driving a non American car which makes him a hypocrite and it was not a sedan buddy it was the top of the line Suv and looked pretty damn new to me. So yes if he is going to preach the word he needs to walk the walk and not talk the talk. You can find ashes and sackcloth in aisle 6.
YOU WORK IN THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY???? "THE CARWASH"!!!! That's it.... Pastor spoke of speaking to people at the carwash and passing out invites to the Halloween Illustrated Sermon "The Bride of Frankenstein" I bet you small-talked him while you polished his rims and chamoised his hood........ Too funny!!! This thread is rediculous!!! But entertaining;) Come on out to Cornerstone this weekend for a sermon that will (gasp) Entertain you..... AND most importantly bring people to CHRIST and into the family of eaven who might not have otherwise stepped foot into a church!!! GO CORNERSTONE!!!! A DYNAMIC CHURCH THAT COMPELS THEM TO COME TO CHRIST!!!!
Gregoreo

United States

#429 Oct 29, 2010
Jolene wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WORK IN THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY???? "THE CARWASH"!!!! That's it.... Pastor spoke of speaking to people at the carwash and passing out invites to the Halloween Illustrated Sermon "The Bride of Frankenstein" I bet you small-talked him while you polished his rims and chamoised his hood........ Too funny!!! This thread is rediculous!!! But entertaining;) Come on out to Cornerstone this weekend for a sermon that will (gasp) Entertain you..... AND most importantly bring people to CHRIST and into the family of eaven who might not have otherwise stepped foot into a church!!! GO CORNERSTONE!!!! A DYNAMIC CHURCH THAT COMPELS THEM TO COME TO CHRIST!!!!
Just like an obnoxious street trollop to barf her opinion up. Wrong again cornerstone whore. No I'm not going to one of your devil worshiping ceremonies and I help build custom cars for people but menial work is not beneath me. Your arrogance gave your profession of ill repute away. HOLENE
P E from Nashville

United States

#430 Nov 16, 2010
I tried posting something here several times and nothing is happening???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outspoken theologian ousted from the Lutheran C... (Jul '15) Jan 17 Whoshgow 4
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Jan 16 Whoshgow 23
News RNS Best of 2017: Eugene Peterson backtracks on... Dec 31 Rev Don Wildmoan 3
News Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith to Bring Christm... (Sep '16) Dec '17 Saint Nicholas 3
News Florida Church Warns Visitors That Members Are ... Dec '17 im not a doctor 2
News ADL: Southern Baptists did the right thing in c... (Jun '17) Dec '17 Outraged 2
News Zach Williams Makes History as 'Old Church Choi... Aug '17 guest 1
More from around the web