Muslim Leader Burns Bible, Threatens ...

Muslim Leader Burns Bible, Threatens Christians

There are 13 comments on the www.breitbart.com story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Muslim Leader Burns Bible, Threatens Christians. In it, www.breitbart.com reports that:

During the demonstration which was held in front of the American Embassy in Cairo on Tuesday, 9/11, a Muslim cleric named Abu Islam tore and burned the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators. Before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, he told the crowds "next time I will urinate on it" ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.breitbart.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Sep 14, 2012
from breitbart:

"1.09 Abu Islam holds another bible and says: This is the book the dog Terry believes in, as well as those dogs with him the Egyptian Christians in America.

"1.19 Abu Islam: Today I can only TEAR IT APART. He starts tearing the bible and throwing the leaves towards the mob, amid chants of Allahu Akbar and 'Khaybar, Khaybar, O Jews, the army of Mohammad is coming.'

"2.06 Abu Islam saying: to all the cross worshippers around the world we will not keep quiet. Today, we tore it ..."

... implied threat that tomorrow muslims will tear Christians apart.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Islam.....

it needs to go.
buck

AOL

#4 Sep 14, 2012
they are not for peace, but all out war, all they do is protest this and that. we don't want them corrupting our streets with what they believe, you said it! turn on the tv that is all you see these people do is protest in the streets in large crowds, nothing better to do. I hope our leaders save our country from this mess, Amen!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from breitbart:
"1.09 Abu Islam holds another bible and says: This is the book the dog Terry believes in, as well as those dogs with him the Egyptian Christians in America.
"1.19 Abu Islam: Today I can only TEAR IT APART. He starts tearing the bible and throwing the leaves towards the mob, amid chants of Allahu Akbar and 'Khaybar, Khaybar, O Jews, the army of Mohammad is coming.'
"2.06 Abu Islam saying: to all the cross worshippers around the world we will not keep quiet. Today, we tore it ..."
... implied threat that tomorrow muslims will tear Christians apart.
Anybody up for a riot? Arson? Murder?.......No? Wow. Christians are so milktoast.
David

Guelph, Canada

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody up for a riot? Arson? Murder?.......No? Wow. Christians are so milktoast.
No milk toasts but human beings.Those who screem like constipated baboons in the streets,kill ,and cry 'Alla akbar'are low bread animals-unfit tobe called as humanbeings.
Social ponzi security

Jakarta, Indonesia

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Both Muslim and Christian love big government to impose their view to others. Anyone who favor government power over compromise will end up hurting each others.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Then they get mad when Qurans are burned.
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
He burns or pisses on the Bible, we note it with pity/disgust for a moment, and go on about our business. Period.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#10 Sep 15, 2012
So Imams can do harm to a Bible, but Allahs wrath is on anyone that harms a Koran.

Sounds fair to me.
Social ponzi security

Jakarta, Indonesia

#11 Sep 15, 2012
I will not burn koran. I can use it as toilet tissue.
Jinn Martini

Billerica, MA

#12 Sep 15, 2012
And of course, not one single peep about this from any Muslims here.
buck

AOL

#13 Sep 15, 2012
can you imagine if we burned their book of beliefs on public tv, talk about an over crowded street and hellish war of protest. or burn their dictator's photos on national tv, better yet.
uh oh, am I asking for it now, LOL
god

Fairbanks, AK

#14 Sep 15, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
So Imams can do harm to a Bible, but Allahs wrath is on anyone that harms a Koran.
Sounds fair to me.
i thought we were the people of the book...an implied vener of the bible according to the koran

yet the muz call the bible a corrupt version of the orig

they should call us the people of the corrupt book

dont let them get by w. this inconsist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Castle students plan silent show of support... (Apr '07) 6 hr Magic Utah Uwear 12
Gradual Decay? May 8 LarcenVII 1
News 'Tsunami' for First Nation (Jul '15) Apr 25 Joefromwpg 5
News Popular Christian Singer Comes Out (Sep '08) Mar '18 Aletheia 29
News The evangelical singer who would be Costa Rica'... Mar '18 st Joe 2
News Billy Graham leaves a positive interfaith legac... Feb '18 youll shoot your ... 1
News Katy Perry's bizarre childhood: 'We picketed Ma... (Apr '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 8