World Class Rock-Blues Guitarist - GW...

World Class Rock-Blues Guitarist - GW Williams, Now Serving The Lord IN Music

Posted in the Christian Music Forum

Fresno District Fair

Fresno, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2014
I sure hope we can land gospel guitarist GW Williams for the Fresno Fair in Oct 2014
Valley Press

Fresno, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2014
Hello Fresno Fair; please get GW Williams for the upcoming fair.
We valley folks, sure would be proud to have him perform in concert along with his amazing band.

His fan following has spread global in recent years, hope he comes home to perform for us !!
Guitar World Blues Fan

Fresno, CA

#5 Mar 9, 2014
GW Williams rock the house down here !!
Best guitarist i've seen in years

AMAZING !!
Guitar World Blues Fan

Fresno, CA

#6 Mar 9, 2014
hey found his music site at http://gwwilliamsacousticmusicministry.com/
Johny Zale

Hilmar, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2014
amazing guitar player, rock,jazz,blues style and classical, yap he's from Fresno, he's tops in a class of his own. one of the best
J.Z.
Johny Zale

Hilmar, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2014
I saw his music on itunes, he's top ranked blues and jazz guitar dude, ranked on the itunes blues charts a couple years back.
Fresno fans get out and support this guy, he's a life Fresno hero, saved a mans life in 2014 a real miracle of God, what a story in Fresno, a man was trapped and he rescued him in a life and death situation,,,, 2 thumbs up for GW Williams.....also..., and he's a real guitar hero around the world, and a Christain
Music Resource Dude

Hilmar, CA

#9 Sep 30, 2014
Fresno CA need a great rock blues jazz guitar stylist like GW Williams
His music is inventive, his gospel acoustic album called Amazin Grace How Sweet The Sound, is one of the very best acoustic albums anywhere, it rocks dudes.
His hit none gospel song Electric Rock Guitarist hit the music charts as a top rank electric blues song in 2011. He claimed some very high chart busting ranking with the greatest music artist in blues history.
I hope Fresno's TV Channel Fox 26 with the moring shows Kim and Kopie lands GW Williams, if they do the ratings that day will go through the roof.
Rock Guitar Master

Hilmar, CA

#10 Oct 2, 2014
the greatest rock blues guitar player of all time
so who's the greatest rock n blues guitar stylist who's ever played acoustic rock blues or electric rock blues guitar riffs,scales, chords, leads with a flat pick and finger picking styles?
Is it GW Williams, Eric Clapton,Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Robert Cray,Joe Bonnamasa,,Muddy Waters, Eric Johnson, Chuck Berry...or another music artist.

Well the greatest is me the Rock Guitar Master, the edu of music college rock blues guitar teachers....so let me ask you fresno of this...https://itunes.apple.co m/us/album/amazing-grace-how-s weet-sound/id797105368 who you think is your music guitar music Christian guitar hero...is GW Williams the greatesr all around rock blues guitar player....or is it me the college music theory rock,jazz electric rock guitar teacher.....HA HA HA

The Rock Guitar Master Professor Of Guitar Students Every Where
Joe Strummer
Music Acoustic Guy

Hilmar, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2014
The Greatest Acoutsic Rock Blues Style Guitar Player Music Christian GW Williams Ministry of Jesus ...I saw that posted on a press release..wow
Music Acoustic Guy

Hilmar, CA

#13 Oct 4, 2014
Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound by GW Williams
Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art Amazing Grace,Grace Amazing Music Christian
Top Amazing Grace Artist GW Williams, Greatest Amazing Grace song recordings,Best Amazing Grace History
Clovis

Fresno, CA

#15 Jan 9, 2015
gw Williams the worlds greatest all around rocking blues and jazzy style guitarist, rock on guitar tab great GW Williama
TreeFrog

Porterville, CA

#16 Mar 14, 2015
O k ok gw Williams rocks , but now he has one of the greatest gospel acoustic songs with singing I have heard in many many years called, AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND
WOW !!! It's worth listening to

Songs Of Heaven

Porterville, CA

#17 Mar 17, 2015
Old Time Traditional Gospel - Song Just a Closer Walk To The - By Rock,Blues worlds Best Guitarist GW Williams
The Song is Plyaed wuth that New Orleans Jazz Feel.
Just a Closer Walk To Thee , by this great guitarist on acoustic guitar, show how amazing his guitar playing style real is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Feb 20 dP cassie 18
News In new portrait of Catholic parishes, changing ... Feb 14 Gods r Delusions ... 1
News Gay ornament pulled from store after protest Dec '16 Staton 9
News Namibian Christians vest hopes in - pray the ga... Dec '16 jcofe 1
News Empower women by standing for religious freedom Dec '16 Carcharondon Carc... 2
News Turkey post-coup crackdown also targets US Prot... Dec '16 Rockstar 5
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... (Aug '16) Nov '16 narako 2
More from around the web