Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove to h...

Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove to host Christian Instructor Man Hee Lee July 21

There are 3 comments on the OC Community Network story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove to host Christian Instructor Man Hee Lee July 21. In it, OC Community Network reports that:

On July 21, 2012, at 10:30am, Christian Instructor Man Hee Lee of the Republic of Korea will reveal the greatest Truth of all time-his testimony of what he has seen and heard-at theA Christian Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OC Community Network.

ngkm1989

Buena Park, CA

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Greatest truth? That's a pretty big claim to make. Maybe I'll check out what Mr. Lee has to say and see whether the claim is true or not, cause what if it really is?
Holy Moly

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 8, 2015
He was a mo-show. Turns out the greatest truth is traffic jams.
Loud-trumpet-sou nd

Killeen, TX

#3 Feb 22, 2016
The only place to attain salvation is coming shincheonji and receiving words of revelation from promised pastor Man Hee Lee who rules all nations with iron scepter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Since 2001, Trey Pearson's "Everyday Sunday" ha... Jun 4 Maggie Gallaghers... 4
News 'ISLAM - God Wants You Free' on Amazon Kindle Jun 3 The Proclaimer 4
News Methodist supporters of Israel divestment regro... May '16 Three Days 1
News German politicians suggest taxing Muslims to fi... May '16 The Prophet Smells 8
News Why Trump's rise does not spell the end for the... May '16 Observation 1
News Muslim theology faculties develop an - Islam fo... Apr '16 Vote UKIP 2
News Yes, Catholics may vote for Bernie Sanders Apr '16 Believer 2
More from around the web