Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Jul 1, 2010 Full story: www.finalcall.com 839

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#805 Sep 6, 2012
hillbillyboy wrote:
Its sad when some people here say that the concept of God in the flesh of man is blasphemy, though the Jewish scriptures teach that very thing, such as in Genesis 18.
They call the scriptures blasphemy!
They make a big deal out of the Messiah/Annointed thing, in pointing out that many people were anointed.
But the Messianic scriptures are carefully worded make it plain that they are talking about a divine Messiah, such as Isaiah 9 and Daniel 9 (the anointed One is also called Gods most Holy)
Was David ever called Gods Most Holy? Or Solomon ever called the Prince of Peace... who name is Wonderful, Eternal Father (Avi Ad)or El Gibbor (Mighty God)?
Instead they ignore the teachings of the Tanakh, and take one scripture totally out of context, and come up with the false idea that no one can see God and live.
That scripture was told to Moses, but only after Moses asked to see God in glorified form.
That is when he was told he could not look upon His face and live.
The Glorified form of God, that is.
And so, it would be well for those who say that the concept of a divine Messiah?Savior is blashemy. It is what the Tanakh teaches.
But they say the teachings of the tanakh are blasphemy.
Those fellows have it all wrong, and have missed the whole point of the Tanakh.
And you would know this how?? What is truly sad is for someone that can't even read the Tanakh in the original language to tell others what it says - quite a trickster you are. But that's been the modus operandi of christians ever since jesus became god in 325CE. Until then he was just a regular guy that got himself in a lot of trouble with the Romans.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#806 Sep 6, 2012
ledavid mizmor neum hashem ladoni shev limini ad-ashit oiveikha hadom leragleikha:
mate uzkha yishlakh yehova mitsiyon rede bekerev oiveikha:
amkha nedavot beyom kheilekha behadrei-kodesh merekhem mishkhar lekha tal yalduteikha:
nishba hashem velo yinakhem ata-khohen leolam al-divrati malki-tsedek:
haShem al-yeminkha makhats beyom-apo melakhim:
yadin bagoyim male geviyot makhats rosh al-erets raba:
minakhal baderekh yishte al-ken yarim rosh:
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#807 Sep 7, 2012
Thillim 110

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#808 Sep 7, 2012
hillbillyboy wrote:
Its sad when some people here say that the concept of God in the flesh of man is blasphemy, though the Jewish scriptures teach that very thing, such as in Genesis 18.
They call the scriptures blasphemy!
They make a big deal out of the Messiah/Annointed thing, in pointing out that many people were anointed.
But the Messianic scriptures are carefully worded make it plain that they are talking about a divine Messiah, such as Isaiah 9 and Daniel 9 (the anointed One is also called Gods most Holy)
Was David ever called Gods Most Holy? Or Solomon ever called the Prince of Peace... who name is Wonderful, Eternal Father (Avi Ad)or El Gibbor (Mighty God)?
Instead they ignore the teachings of the Tanakh, and take one scripture totally out of context, and come up with the false idea that no one can see God and live.
That scripture was told to Moses, but only after Moses asked to see God in glorified form.
That is when he was told he could not look upon His face and live.
The Glorified form of God, that is.
And so, it would be well for those who say that the concept of a divine Messiah?Savior is blashemy. It is what the Tanakh teaches.
But they say the teachings of the tanakh are blasphemy.
Those fellows have it all wrong, and have missed the whole point of the Tanakh.
If Jesus had not been resurrected, the whole story would be null and void about HIM. THEN he would be merely a man still dead. You really do need to learn more, instead of making him a godman, a point of no profit at all. The whole point of the Tanakh is how God deals with his chosen people and their redemption by means of His kingdom. Understandably not everyone believes that Jesus was resurrected, or even lived. But I believe what the Bible says about this. Not all do.
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#813 Apr 18, 2013
hallie wrote:
Not the present state of Israel. The land belong to Palistines.
Jews not GOD's chosen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
Great post hallie.
Here's a morsel to add to it...
The title Jew started in 1775
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKG...
Ask the Q': Who was the first person to be called a Jew? the First to be called a Hebrew? the first to be called an Israeli? The first to be called a Zionist? I do believe you will find the answers are a fallacy, with no solid proof of their existence.
https://www.google.com/search...
They are accepted by the world under assumptions.
Now of course you will rant and rave over these claims made here, I expect no less. But remember this. If you can't prove your claims then they cannot be valid. I could say, I invented an idea, but without proving it, the claim is invalid.
Prove the title 'Hebrew' originated from a man called Eber. He was a great-grandson of Noah's son Shem and the father of Peleg.
Hebrew definition: A member or descendant of a Semitic people 'claiming' descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite; a Jew.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hebrew
Now read" Who are the Semitic people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
A map of where they dwelt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people#S...
So in reality Speaking against any people on the list with hate and guile, would be Anti Semitic. So where does Israel get off claiming they are the only Semitic tribe and if you are anti semitic, it means,(according to Jews of course), you are against Jews? Answer me that.
Point is Jews cannot prove, even with the words in their books, that the title Hebrew has an origin and that Hebrews turned into Israelis (According to one mans Dream...Jacob), who then turned into Jews(who was the first person to say: "I am a Jew"), who now are called Zionists.
It's a storybook with some truth in it and many fables.
And the truth of the matter is the tale gets longer on down the line, after rewriting history over and over again.
Oh and you Hebrew,Israelis,Jews all claim Moses wrote your Torah. My Q' is how did Moses write of his death and burial?
Deuteronomy 34:5-8
So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD, and he buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-pe'or; but no man knows the place of his burial to this day.
Answer me that?
And if you are the author of a writing to you narrate yourself as a second person as is done throughout the writings.
Does the following verse sound like Moses writing, or does it sound like someone writing about Moses.
Verse 3: Deuteronomy 31:24-26
When Moses had finished writing this entire body of instructions in a book, he gave this command to the Levites, who carried the Ark of the LORD's Covenant: "Take this Book of Instruction and place it beside the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD your God, so it may remain there as a great witness against the people of Israel.
(Is this Moses writing or is it a narrator writing?) Seems to me it is the latter. Only a narrator would identify the name as a past tense statement.
Black Deal

United States

#814 Apr 18, 2013
Isreality wrote:
<quoted text>Great post hallie.
Here's a morsel to add to it...
The title Jew started in 1775
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKG...
Ask the Q': Who was the first person to be called a Jew? the First to be called a Hebrew? the first to be called an Israeli? The first to be called a Zionist? I do believe you will find the answers are a fallacy, with no solid proof of their existence.
https://www.google.com/search...
They are accepted by the world under assumptions.
Now of course you will rant and rave over these claims made here, I expect no less. But remember this. If you can't prove your claims then they cannot be valid. I could say, I invented an idea, but without proving it, the claim is invalid.
Prove the title 'Hebrew' originated from a man called Eber. He was a great-grandson of Noah's son Shem and the father of Peleg.
Hebrew definition: A member or descendant of a Semitic people 'claiming' descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite; a Jew.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hebrew
Now read" Who are the Semitic people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
A map of where they dwelt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people#S...
So in reality Speaking against any people on the list with hate and guile, would be Anti Semitic. So where does Israel get off claiming they are the only Semitic tribe and if you are anti semitic, it means,(according to Jews of course), you are against Jews? Answer me that.
Point is Jews cannot prove, even with the words in their books, that the title Hebrew has an origin and that Hebrews turned into Israelis (According to one mans Dream...Jacob), who then turned into Jews(who was the first person to say: "I am a Jew"), who now are called Zionists.
It's a storybook with some truth in it and many fables.
And the truth of the matter is the tale gets longer on down the line, after rewriting history over and over again.
Oh and you Hebrew,Israelis,Jews all claim Moses wrote your Torah. My Q' is how did Moses write of his death and burial?
Deuteronomy 34:5-8
So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD, and he buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-pe'or; but no man knows the place of his burial to this day.
Answer me that?
And if you are the author of a writing to you narrate yourself as a second person as is done throughout the writings.
Does the following verse sound like Moses writing, or does it sound like someone writing about Moses.
Verse 3: Deuteronomy 31:24-26
When Moses had finished writing this entire body of instructions in a book, he gave this command to the Levites, who carried the Ark of the LORD's Covenant: "Take this Book of Instruction and place it beside the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD your God, so it may remain there as a great witness against the people of Israel.
(Is this Moses writing or is it a narrator writing?) Seems to me it is the latter. Only a narrator would identify the name as a past tense statement.
You no Israelite
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#815 Apr 18, 2013
No sir I am not an Israelite.
WHUMP

San Antonio, TX

#816 Apr 18, 2013
Isreality wrote:
Hell, how do you know? All you know is your daddy drove a "Euclid". Then there are all the various vacations of the rest of your daddies.

And where most people come from, using the ISREALITY and hating Jews makes you suspect, TOM "THE EUCLID MAN" FONTAINE.
Jinnho Martinho

Los Angeles, CA

#817 Apr 18, 2013
Grow up PATRIDIOT.
Black Deal

United States

#818 Apr 18, 2013
Isreality wrote:
You Hamite mixed with white from white mfs
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#821 Apr 18, 2013
Jinnho Martinho wrote:
Grow up PATRIDIOT.
Agreed. If he'd grow up just one year that would make his age 7
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#822 Apr 19, 2013
The northern ten tribed kingdom is what used to be called free Europe.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#823 Apr 19, 2013
Israel went into Assyrian captivity in the year 722 bce and never returned to the land. They migrated to the north and west into the coastlands and isles. The name of Israel was placed on these people, the children of Joseph who were never Jewish.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#824 Apr 19, 2013
Two White Popes bow down to the Jewish Savior and Mary, though they commit idolatry against God, they at least got the race correct:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#825 Apr 19, 2013
man alive wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...what the heck does this mean? Are you saying that according to the Bible that Jesus is NOT the seed of David? Sure hope that is not what you are saying.
Jesus' lineage back to David was traced thru king Jehoiachin who was so wicked, God precluded him from having any descendants reign on the throne of David. His lineage is also traced thru Joseph his father, but the NT says Joseph was not his father. The throne of David still exists as God promised and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#826 Apr 19, 2013
hallie wrote:
Not the present state of Israel. The land belong to Palistines.
Jews not GOD's chosen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
Israel was conquered by Muslims and now the Jews have taken Israel back! Israel was always Jewish even before the bible! F--ck the Muslim hoes and if the Palestinians dont like the Jews they can f--off. After all their are plenty of other Muslim countries. LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND THE JEWS!
African AE

#827 Apr 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Israel went into Assyrian captivity in the year 722 bce and never returned to the land. They migrated to the north and west into the coastlands and isles. The name of Israel was placed on these people, the children of Joseph who were never Jewish.
DONT TALK CR*P! The Assyrians put their people and other Middle Eastern people into Israel. When the Persians conquered Assyria a lot of the Jews returned to Israel among them the Samaritans. The people who had been placed in Israel converted to Judaism. It is more than likely, Jesus was a mix of different Middle Eastern people. Nowadays all the indigenous people of the Middle East have THE SAME HAPLOGROUPS!
African AE

#828 Apr 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus' lineage back to David was traced thru king Jehoiachin who was so wicked, God precluded him from having any descendants reign on the throne of David. His lineage is also traced thru Joseph his father, but the NT says Joseph was not his father. The throne of David still exists as God promised and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it.
You crazy dummy! Queen Elizabeth does not have any Middle Eastern DNA!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

#829 Apr 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus' lineage back to David was traced thru king Jehoiachin who was so wicked, God precluded him from having any descendants reign on the throne of David. His lineage is also traced thru Joseph his father, but the NT says Joseph was not his father. The throne of David still exists as God promised and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it.
Jesus linage goes back to Abraham! The ancient Hebrews,Israelites.Jews were genetically related! Read your bible!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#830 Apr 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus linage goes back to Abraham! The ancient Hebrews,Israelites.Jews were genetically related! Read your bible!
Who was the first Hebrew, Israli, Jew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Popular Christian Singer Comes Out (Sep '08) Sep 14 trojwl 27
Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in... Sep 3 Thinking 8
World Class Rock-Blues Guitarist - GW Williams,... (Feb '14) Aug 31 Johny Zale 6
Evangelical Leaders Will Visit Israel To Show S... Aug 31 Uzi 4
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... Aug 20 LLL 1
At church rally, community pours out support fo... Aug 18 Kammie Kaye King 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Christian Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••