Oprah Praises Amy Grant's Second Marr...

Oprah Praises Amy Grant's Second Marriage. Why?

There are 125 comments on the Magic City Morning Star story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Oprah Praises Amy Grant's Second Marriage. Why?. In it, Magic City Morning Star reports that:

Amy Grant has disappointed so many of us. It's not because we are legalists or judgmental. via Magic City Morning Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Magic City Morning Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Yukon Gold

Spring, TX

#122 Apr 22, 2012
zzzz
next.
buck

AOL

#123 Sep 7, 2012
Oprah makes me gag over and over, she does everything she does for show and tell.
And then to top it all off, she brags about it over and over again and again!
No Oprah imposters, LOL
Feels Like 133

Spring, TX

#124 Nov 5, 2012
She couldn't be quiet when Pastor Osteen was on her Life Class. He was so gracious about it. He is a great storyteller, very charismatic. He greets everyone from a truck drive to a President as if he/she is special because God made him/her that way. I think this is his gift. And he offers prayer at every turn. I used to love to watch the Prayer Time at Lakewood. They would just grab those suffering folks, bawling their eyes out and prayer powerful words over them.
buck

AOL

#125 Nov 29, 2012
It's all about her, she has guests that she thinks will increase more viewers to tune into her show.
sorry I'm not that gullible lol
Tex Trilogy

Spring, TX

#126 Feb 25, 2013
I'd rather watch Duck Dynasty on A&E than her channel. She has probably done some amazing things in her life. Maybe it's time for her to retire or just do charity work. Hello?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim theology faculties develop an - Islam fo... Apr 28 Vote UKIP 2
News Yes, Catholics may vote for Bernie Sanders Apr 13 Believer 2
God Is Seeking Your Heart and Your Spirit Apr 8 Mary-Ken 1
News God's Not Dead 2' Review: Religious Courtroom D... Apr 4 Humanist 1
News MercyMe to perform at SeaWorld Orlando Apr 3 Lizzy Renee 1
Night Is The Enemy! Mar '16 Stratton609 1
News Long road for Reza Aslan's 'Of Kings and Prophe... Mar '16 Mawar 1
More from around the web