5 things to do this weekend

Full story: El Paso Times

El Paso's Altarmotive will open. $20. 532-8543, alfc.com. 2. PechaKucha: Artists, designers, photographers and musicians will show their works at the event at 8 p.m. today at the Glasbox, 1500 Texas.
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disenchanted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

"3. Planetarium show: "Cosmic Safari," an exploration of alien life in the universe, will be shown through July 22 at the Gene Rodenberry Planetarium, 6531 Bowing. Call the planetarium for showtimes. Free. Limited seating. Tickets available at box office starting 30 minutes before each show."

6531 Bowing? Are you kidding me? Good job spot checking your work. The street is Boeing. And the El Paso Times wonders why they are losing subscribers. Those who may want to subscribe to the read the paper want journalists who know how to do the job
Mike Valley

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

"Those who may want to subscribe to the read the paper..." Are YOU kidding me? Those who may want to read the forum want commenters who know how to form a sentence.
Louis

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Someone told me that Gene will be there personally to greet the patrons and to share his own thoughts. If so, I'll definitely be there.
So What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

What, no paper-shredding events this weekend? Geez.
Ben

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

I caught BOWING right away, too! There are many spelling and grammatical errors in your newspaper.:(
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

I thought this new publisher would clean up the newsroom... seems like he packed editorial with skirts and comfortable people that serve nothing and keep the advertisers happy.

Yea, I think I will cancel my subscription. El Diario in English is more authoritative.
Newsboys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Oh God. Donate more money to that horrible church spreading the word of advertisement....I mean God.

Whatever. AbundantLiving Faith Church is B.S
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Riding my bike over the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it every day on my way to work.
Arrrrrrr

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Puppetmaster wrote:
Riding my bike over the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it every day on my way to work.
That must make you the happiest joto on earth - riding over the Golden Gate bridge on your way to getting your culo filled with cream!
Petro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>That must make you the happiest joto on earth - riding over the Golden Gate bridge on your way to getting your culo filled with cream!
Oh! Oh! I am going to the store!!!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>That must make you the happiest joto on earth - riding over the Golden Gate bridge on your way to getting your culo filled with cream!
Only a closet tranny would even think about something disgusting like that.
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Puppetmaster wrote:
Yes that is most breath taking when you ride or walk over the whole spansion of that magnificent Golden Gate Bridge.
I like to walk up 17th Street all the way to Corona Heights Park and hike the trail to the top, it has panoroma views of the city and the bay along with the Eastbay, looks great when the fog is rolling in.
Hey Puppetmaster, there is an imposter posting under my moniker, I didn't think I was that popular.
_Arrrrrrr, the real _Arrrrrrr ,not some chapete chango wannabe.
Arrrrrrr

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a closet tranny would even think about something disgusting like that.
I wasn't talking about your papi, i was directing the previous comment to you, you gayster!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is most breath taking when you ride or walk over the whole spansion of that magnificent Golden Gate Bridge.
I like to walk up 17th Street all the way to Corona Heights Park and hike the trail to the top, it has panoroma views of the city and the bay along with the Eastbay, looks great when the fog is rolling in.
Hey Puppetmaster, there is an imposter posting under my moniker, I didn't think I was that popular.
_Arrrrrrr, the real _Arrrrrrr ,not some chapete chango wannabe.
I know. I think it is either Petro or the the sick stalker I've had for a few months. I loved running on Treasure island boardwalk. So much to do there.

I hope eveything is going well for you. Take care...
Arrrrrrr

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I think it is either Petro or the the sick stalker I've had for a few months. I loved running on Treasure island boardwalk. So much to do there.
I hope eveything is going well for you. Take care...
"I hope everything is going well for you....." what a gay comment.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>"I hope everything is going well for you....." what a gay comment.
You would know for sure...BTW stop using other peoples name Walter or Petro whatever name you use. Everyone knows you are one in the same.
Arrrrrrr

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know for sure...BTW stop using other peoples name Walter or Petro whatever name you use. Everyone knows you are one in the same.
Why don't you shove some bok choy up your culo. When you're done get back to me.
Leonard

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you shove some bok choy up your culo. When you're done get back to me.
That was so GD funny that I almost lost my mud when I read it. Anything involving cabbage is always a good post but yours was hilarious. Well done and kudos to you. That might be the post of the month.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you shove some bok choy up your culo. When you're done get back to me.
You have this fetish for culo. You closet homosexual. Leave me and alone by the way chinga tu madre pinche joto.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so GD funny that I almost lost my mud when I read it. Anything involving cabbage is always a good post but yours was hilarious. Well done and kudos to you. That might be the post of the month.
Sure you wrote it pin head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christian-Rock Discussions

Search the Christian-Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Talk Reunion Tour? TobyMac, Newsboys & Audio... (Jun '13) Apr '14 Mese Econom 3
TobyMac shares his sermons through song (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tito 2
Taylor inherits Inkster students, unused school... (Sep '13) Sep '13 kev 3
JCTV Tour (Press Play, Manic Drive, Silverline) (Sep '13) Sep '13 JCTV 1
Needtobreathe, Jeremy Rosado and Jeannie Ortega... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Addison F 1
Looking for bands to perform next year July 2014 (Jun '13) Jun '13 Paul Oliveira 1
What band is this lineup from? (Jun '13) Jun '13 BrianV 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••