Monument, Dedicated To Armenian Genoc...

Monument, Dedicated To Armenian Genocide, To Be Erected In Geneva

There are 1 comment on the Groong Armenian News Network story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Monument, Dedicated To Armenian Genocide, To Be Erected In Geneva. In it, Groong Armenian News Network reports that:

From : Mihran Keheyian Date : Sat, 2 Apr 2011 11:12:22 +0500 MONUMENT, DEDICATED TO ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, TO BE ERECTED IN GENEVA ARMENPRESS MARCH 31, 2011 YEREVAN YEREVAN, MARCH 31, ARMENPRESS: Charles Aznavour, legendary chansonier, RA Ambassador to the Swiss Confederation, presented a project of erecting a monument, dedicated to the Armenian ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong Armenian News Network.

truther

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#1 Apr 2, 2011
I wonder when the Swiss will dedicate a memorial for the victims of scumbags whose money the Swiss kept for them?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ara Gevorgyan's Songs To Tell World About Armen... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary joe 4
News Charles Aznavour to visit Armenia (May '13) May '13 Mary Joe 11
News Aznavour: I'll visit Turkey if it opens border ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 sariyerli neco 23
News Actor Rade Serbedzija and Son Danilo to Film WW... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Filip II Reincarn... 8
News How Armenia and Azerbaijan Wage War Through Eur... (Mar '12) Apr '12 OguzTolga 32
News Singer preserves Sephardic music | The Columbus... (Nov '09) Feb '12 Enzyte Bob 6
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web