French Singer Edith Piaf's Biopic to ...

French Singer Edith Piaf's Biopic to Open Berlin Film Festival

There are 2 comments on the Deutsche Welle story from Jan 12, 2007, titled French Singer Edith Piaf's Biopic to Open Berlin Film Festival. In it, Deutsche Welle reports that:

Organizers have revealed that a biopic on the rollercoaster life of France's beloved torch singer Edith Piaf will open the 57th Berlin Film Festival next month, in an event with a distinct 1940's flair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deutsche Welle.

Pacome

Épinal, France

#1 Jan 28, 2007
Check this out! It looks fantastic!=> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxl9x_la-mom...
carmen-patricia

Lecheria, Venezuela

#3 Nov 24, 2007
Pacome wrote:
Check this out! It looks fantastic!=> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxl9x_la-mom...
Thak you " Pacome " It's really beautiful I love Edith.I love so many songs from her and I hate the sad personal life she had since she was born.I studied in France and I learned at the conservetory of music " you haven't had another voice like hers ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ara Gevorgyan's Songs To Tell World About Armen... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary joe 4
News Charles Aznavour to visit Armenia (May '13) May '13 Mary Joe 11
News Aznavour: I'll visit Turkey if it opens border ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 sariyerli neco 23
News Actor Rade Serbedzija and Son Danilo to Film WW... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Filip II Reincarn... 8
News How Armenia and Azerbaijan Wage War Through Eur... (Mar '12) Apr '12 OguzTolga 32
News Singer preserves Sephardic music | The Columbus... (Nov '09) Feb '12 Enzyte Bob 6
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web