Blair Urges Mideast Conflict Resolution

Blair Urges Mideast Conflict Resolution

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Nov 14, 2006, titled Blair Urges Mideast Conflict Resolution . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Prime Minister Tony Blair told the advisory group reviewing strategy on Iraq on Tuesday that a push for peace across the Middle East and help for Baghdad to root out sectarianism in its security forces were key ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

speed buggy

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2006
England might want to warm up its launch button finger.

Ok here's the deal, I been saying for months that the terrorists are going to get control of Pakistan and the leader will give it to them, meanwhile US and coalition troops are not allowed any manuevers in Pakistan. Obviously is to protect terrorists and possibly preserve Bin laden.

They want Pakistan because of its nukes. Not blueprints or parts or fissionable material but launchable nukes and there is no telling how long and how many terrorist agents are already milling around Pakistans highest offices.

Imagine, launchable nukes in the hands of terrorists. Nuff said.

Two ways to avoid such a scenario. Tell the leader of Pakistan to crap or get off the pot or tell him to go to hell and take Pakistan by storm and hold it.

Number two is to wait until it is to late, the terrorists gain control and the only resolution then would be a premptive nuclear strike on Pakistan with Pakistans nukes being the primary targets.

Once this happens then it will be on. Israel will have no choice or will seize the opportunity to target nuclear strikes on Iran and Syria.

This will be a poker play and the hard way to find out about Iran's and Syria's nuclear capabilities.

Needless to say a massive ground war would erupt all over the mid east.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ara Gevorgyan's Songs To Tell World About Armen... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary joe 4
News Charles Aznavour to visit Armenia (May '13) May '13 Mary Joe 11
News Aznavour: I'll visit Turkey if it opens border ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 sariyerli neco 23
News Actor Rade Serbedzija and Son Danilo to Film WW... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Filip II Reincarn... 8
News How Armenia and Azerbaijan Wage War Through Eur... (Mar '12) Apr '12 OguzTolga 32
News Singer preserves Sephardic music | The Columbus... (Nov '09) Feb '12 Enzyte Bob 6
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web