Movie Review: 'La Vie en Rose'

Jun 20, 2007 Read more: The Epoch Times

FAME HURTS: Marion Cotillard is fantastic as Edith Piaf During the latter part of French singer Edith Piaf's life in La Vie en Rose the protagonist makes a passing reference to being born in the same year as ... via The Epoch Times

Read more
abigail

Fairview, NJ

#1 Jul 2, 2007
I lOVE YOUR SONGS.
abigail

Fairview, NJ

#2 Jul 2, 2007
YYUTYYYY5
abigail

Fairview, NJ

#3 Jul 2, 2007
I LOVE YOU
abigail

Fairview, NJ

#4 Jul 2, 2007
rtrr5t4g g4tg54b rbg5b 5g5gt 5g

Since: Nov 07

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#5 Nov 9, 2007
I like it too very very much!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ara Gevorgyan's Songs To Tell World About Armen... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary joe 4
News Charles Aznavour to visit Armenia (May '13) May '13 Mary Joe 11
News Aznavour: I'll visit Turkey if it opens border ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 sariyerli neco 23
News Actor Rade Serbedzija and Son Danilo to Film WW... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Filip II Reincarn... 8
News How Armenia and Azerbaijan Wage War Through Eur... (Mar '12) Apr '12 OguzTolga 32
News Singer preserves Sephardic music | The Columbus... (Nov '09) Feb '12 Enzyte Bob 6
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web