Alison Moyet comes to New York in Yaz...

Alison Moyet comes to New York in Yaz reunion

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 4, 2008, titled Alison Moyet comes to New York in Yaz reunion. In it, Newsday reports that:

Alison Moyet isn't one of those '80s stars stuck in the past. Sure, she's in the middle of the much-anticipated Yaz reunion tour, teaming up with synthesizer wiz Vince Clarke for the first time in 25 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Depeche Fan

Ossining, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2008
Vince Clarke is the best - Depeche, Yaz, Erasure...
The sounds are still holding!

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2008
Very cool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ara Gevorgyan's Songs To Tell World About Armen... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary joe 4
News Charles Aznavour to visit Armenia (May '13) May '13 Mary Joe 11
News Aznavour: I'll visit Turkey if it opens border ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 sariyerli neco 23
News Actor Rade Serbedzija and Son Danilo to Film WW... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Filip II Reincarn... 8
News How Armenia and Azerbaijan Wage War Through Eur... (Mar '12) Apr '12 OguzTolga 32
News Singer preserves Sephardic music | The Columbus... (Nov '09) Feb '12 Enzyte Bob 6
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web