South Main Street Blues Band has its ...

South Main Street Blues Band has its roots in the Blythe community

There are 1 comment on the Palo Verde Valley Times story from May 22, 2012, titled South Main Street Blues Band has its roots in the Blythe community. In it, Palo Verde Valley Times reports that:

The South Main Street Blues Band is a Blythe-based garage band that has its roots in the childhood friendship of guitarist Tom Farrage and vocalist, harmonica player John Boyd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palo Verde Valley Times.

cindy sundes

Blythe, CA

#1 May 31, 2012
"The South Main Street Blues Band is a Blythe-based garage band that has its roots in the childhood friendship of guitarist Tom Farrage and vocalist, harmonica player John Boyd."

South Main Street Blues Band
Tom Farrage Lead Guitarist and John Boyd.vocalist, harmonica player
AND PRO MUSICIAN"S Gary Mays guitarist, bassist Joe Sundes the best drummer in town !
Get Together to FORM A NEW BULES BAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Enduring Rush, Geddy Lee keep creative, play Su... (Apr '08) Jan 25 VIVA 19
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... (Jul '17) Dec '17 Monday Blues 878
News Bowling Green Teen Bows Out Of 'The Voice' Dec '17 me 1
News Eric recalls being satisfied 'definitely for on... Dec '17 martin mocha 1
News Brewery Shows Are Making Houston's Music Scene ... Nov '17 Salad Farts 3
News Boom Boom: Blues Legend Buddy Guy Comes To Atla... Aug '17 Buddy ROX 1
News Barks & Blues Festival to provide fun at PAWS H... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Victor Hugo 115
More from around the web