Steve Hunter Takes the Spotlight for ...

Steve Hunter Takes the Spotlight for The Manhattan Blues Project

There are 1 comment on the Phoenix New Times story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Steve Hunter Takes the Spotlight for The Manhattan Blues Project. In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

There's a lot of Steve Hunter in your CD collection. If you read the four-point type, you'll see that he's played on three of Lou Reed's most revered RCA albums and over a half-dozen Alice Cooper albums, as well as albums by Peter Gabriel, Tracy Chapman, Bette Midler, and David Lee Roth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Steve Hunter's brilliant interpretation of "Sweet Jane" will forever be a placemark of my personal history of rock-n-roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 13 min Repub Wide Stance 533
News Barks & Blues Festival to provide fun at PAWS H... Jun '17 Victor Hugo 117
News James Taylor keeps pounding out success (Oct '08) Jun '17 The Worlds Bigges... 7
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May '17 Norwegian Supremacy 9
News Coco Montoya Learned the Hard Truth From Blues ... May '17 Duke for Mayor 1
News R.I.P. Chuck Berry, the Guitarist Who Taught Us... Apr '17 Michelle 8
News Muscogee County School Board decides name of Co... (Jan '17) Apr '17 Polite fellow 4
More from around the web