Ky. precinct decides alcohol sales wi...

Ky. precinct decides alcohol sales with coin flip

There are 2 comments on the ABC 27 story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Ky. precinct decides alcohol sales with coin flip. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Obama joins Mick Jagger, B.B. King, Keb Mo and more to belt out the blues in East Room concert NYPD monitored students at colleges across Northeast; sent agent on rafting trip, noted prayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

enough

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2012
GOOD! I'm so glad John Zambrano didn't get his way! Like alcohol is such a need around here with meth and any kind of pills you would ever want are just around the corner. If he did get the ok to sell alcohol, the price of a 6 pack would probably cost about $25 considering every product there is HIGHLY OVER PRICED!
Gootch

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2012
enough wrote:
GOOD! I'm so glad John Zambrano didn't get his way! Like alcohol is such a need around here with meth and any kind of pills you would ever want are just around the corner. If he did get the ok to sell alcohol, the price of a 6 pack would probably cost about $25 considering every product there is HIGHLY OVER PRICED!
Hos are actually quite cheap here. So know what you are talking about before posting such lies. You piece of dung

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get jazzed at the Music in the Chapel concert s... May '16 Angeline 1
News Check Out Petaluma Music Festival's 2016 Lineup Apr '16 Genie 1
News Oswals to redevelop Taj site Apr '16 hameed ali 1
News Blues legends Rush, Smith to play Blue Canoe today Mar '16 Walking Drunk 3
News Anders Osborne Readies 'Spacedust & Ocean Views... Mar '16 jdcourtney 1
News Three bands set to rock Scott City's Schock's Pub (Jul '09) Feb '16 guest 27
News Bonnie Raitt 'Dig In Deep' Jan '16 jeffb 1
More from around the web