Police confirm body is Hudson's nephew

Police confirm body is Hudson's nephew

There are 5 comments on the United Press International story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Police confirm body is Hudson's nephew. In it, United Press International reports that:

Police confirmed Monday the body of a child found in a vehicle in Chicago is that of 7-year-old Julian King , the nephew of actress-singer Jennifer Hudson .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at United Press International.

brioli

Manitowoc, WI

#1 Oct 27, 2008
This is horrible...poor little one.
CIARA MACON

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 28, 2008
MS. JENNIFER HUDSON I FELL YOUR PAIN OF THE LOST OF YOUR NEPHEW IN I WISH YOUR FAMILY LUCK ON YOU ALL LOST !!!!!!!!!
shakia

Concord, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2008
honey i cant sit here and say that i feel your pain cause as much as i want to feel it, i cant. i never been through something like this before.my heart goes out to you and your family.time like these make me want to grab my mom and just give her a big azz hug.i hope that you get through this,no,i know you will get through this.you are strong. take all the time you need to grieve.dont rush back to work just because someone wants you to cause you need time to heal. my prayers go out to you and your family.
neice33

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2008
I Hoped Sooo Much That Julian King Would Be Found Alive And Be Reunited With His Family, When I Heard That He Was Murdered My Heart Sunk And I Cried I Wish That No One Ever Would Have To Endure That Kind Of Pain.
doubleq_05

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Oct 28, 2008
It's so hard to believe that someone would take a child's life in such a harsh manner. That just goes to show how cruel our world really is. My heart and prayers go out to the Hudson family and their friends in this time of sorrow. I just hope and pray they catch the person who did this to her family because nobody deserves to have their life taken like that. God Bless you all and be strong!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Brown makes a sweet Sugar substitute (Aug '06) Aug '16 HAWGDADDY 3
News School's Sweeney Todd Play Goes Bloody Wrong (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fundieraisers 1
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web