Martin Nievera and Sarah Geronimo liv...

Martin Nievera and Sarah Geronimo live in Oro

There are 1 comment on the Sun-Star story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Martin Nievera and Sarah Geronimo live in Oro. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

THE City of Golden Friendship will once again host Concert King Martin Nievera, who will be coming back-to-back with Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo in Viva Concerts "Martin Nievera and Sarah Geronimo in What Love Is - The Philippine Concert Tour" at 8 p.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

Lizbezgc1

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 5, 2011
I haven't seen the show yet...in live Oro. I would like see that show or Utube. I am looking forward to see that in TV. Am in United states, and I have to wait until it shows in U-tube. Am sure it will pack of people...it's no dought that she'll have full of people. I miss her concert here in States. I wish she have next year. I will be her idol...doesn't matter what...I love you Sarah G, and Martin N. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Brown makes a sweet Sugar substitute (Aug '06) Aug '16 HAWGDADDY 3
News School's Sweeney Todd Play Goes Bloody Wrong (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fundieraisers 1
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web