Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies

Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies

There are 34 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Singer-songwriter Paul Davis, who had a top 10 song with the soft rock hit "I Go Crazy," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Southern Proud

Columbia, SC

#21 May 5, 2008
David wrote:
Are you kidding? This guy was as annoying as Manilow, Bolton and Prince. I'm glad he's dead, hope I never hear his songs again.
You're a butt! The man could sing! Jealousy will get you nowhere but. Sorry, I can't write what I would love to tell YOU to your sorry face. Do us a favor and move to IRAQ.
Southern Proud

Columbia, SC

#22 May 5, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a minority? How do you know? And what does my race have to do with this? You Racists are all the same. You should be ashamed!!!
Excuse me moran...a minority is a small group of people...another words most people loved his music and only a small minority doesn't...b
JWR

Hendersonville, TN

#25 May 6, 2008
Paul Davis was a Great artist and a Great guy. His music will live on for centuries. David, I don't know You, but I can just bet that people that do wish your sorry a** was in the ground.
David

United States

#26 May 6, 2008
Southern Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me moran...a minority is a small group of people...another words most people loved his music and only a small minority doesn't...b

I guess my other posts correcting you that it is MORON not MORAN didn't get through, check your spelling moron or stay off da kumpudor
David

United States

#27 May 6, 2008
JWR wrote:
Paul Davis was a Great artist and a Great guy. His music will live on for centuries. David, I don't know You, but I can just bet that people that do wish your sorry a** was in the ground.
I guess anything sounds good after enough Jack Daniels, huh, hillbilly?
JWR

Hendersonville, TN

#28 May 6, 2008
I sense that you are a frustrated would-be wannabe that is terribly bitter because, after trying so hard to impress people with your talent, only your mother acted like she wanted to hear you. And I don't drink Jack Daniels or any other kind of whiskey, you stupid piece of shit.
Good luck at the karaoke bars, until they wont let you sing!
David

United States

#29 May 7, 2008
JWR wrote:
I sense that you are a frustrated would-be wannabe that is terribly bitter because, after trying so hard to impress people with your talent, only your mother acted like she wanted to hear you. And I don't drink Jack Daniels or any other kind of whiskey, you stupid piece of shit.
Good luck at the karaoke bars, until they wont let you sing!
Come on now you can do better then this, I was expecting too much from you I suppose.
David

United States

#31 May 7, 2008
JWR wrote:
Hey dude, I just youtube'd Paul Davis, thought he was the "Lady In Red" guy, sorry! You're not a drunk on Jack hillbilly after all, should have read the article I suppose. Can't wait until Chris de Burg dies though.
ohhhh

United States

#32 May 8, 2008
so sad
South Carolina Born

Columbia, SC

#33 Jun 18, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess my other posts correcting you that it is MORON not MORAN didn't get through, check your spelling moron or stay off da kumpudor
Like I said move to Iraq...you are a sad little piss ant.
David

United States

#34 Jun 18, 2008
South Carolina Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said move to Iraq...you are a sad little piss ant.
Refresh my memory, are you the drunk on Jack Daniels hillybilly or the hillybilly that can't spell?

I don't know if I should wait until you're sober to insult you, or insult you now with real simple and easy to read words.
Plainville Citizen

Plainville, CT

#35 Jun 18, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Refresh my memory, are you the drunk on Jack Daniels hillybilly or the hillybilly that can't spell?
I don't know if I should wait until you're sober to insult you, or insult you now with real simple and easy to read words.
Come on, guys, cut it out. This is not the way we should remember Paul Davis and his music. That is not what he was all about.
South Carolina Born

Columbia, SC

#36 Jun 23, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude, I just youtube'd Paul Davis, thought he was the "Lady In Red" guy, sorry! You're not a drunk on Jack hillbilly after all, should have read the article I suppose. Can't wait until Chris de Burg dies though.
You are forgiven, nobody can say Paul Davis wasn't a good singer. I don't like all music, and I don't wish anyone dead...sorry you are unhappy with a song...you can do like I do when I hear a Hootie and the blowfish song...roll my eyes, shake my head and turn to another station.
demley

Brighton, UK

#37 Jun 23, 2008
please check out demley practcing singing comment and rate please and suscribe more videos comin soon www.youtube.com/demley1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Brown makes a sweet Sugar substitute (Aug '06) Aug '16 HAWGDADDY 3
News School's Sweeney Todd Play Goes Bloody Wrong (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fundieraisers 1
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2