Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies

Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies

There are 34 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Singer-songwriter Paul Davis, who had a top 10 song with the soft rock hit "I Go Crazy," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OC Lady

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2008
Great song "I Go Crazy". Its sad that he died so young.

My prayers go out to the family.
Bee Vee

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2008
OMG.. I loved that song.. wow that is sad.. well at least he is at peace.. my thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time
TRIPLE K

Allentown, PA

#3 Apr 23, 2008
You see the problem is retiring at a slow pace, too, too many people work at a fast pace all their lives then slow down in their golden years and boom , fall over before they can enjoy retirement.. You got to work like a dog when you retire and slow down at a gradiual pace like a few years not a few weeks...He did do a few good songs..Rest
dorarappaport

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2008
"Great songs from the 70's;
brings back many memories.
RIP".
Dale

Saskatoon, Canada

#5 Apr 23, 2008
Just heard that song again yesterday and What a Loss in the music industry.
Minnie

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2008
Great songs, I really like both of his hits. So glad he was here to give them to us. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Peace be with you Paul.
Tiff

Denton, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2008
Aww, so sad. I love his songs.
ELI

Austin, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2008
When I look in your eyes, I go crazy.

Such beautiful memories.
Memories

Downey, CA

#9 Apr 23, 2008
THANKS , MR. Davis for all the Memories made to your music........................
memories

Tellico Plains, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2008
That takes me back - what a wonderful song that, even now, all these years later, comes back and soothes me. May the family find peace and comfort at knowing the afterlife will be far better than this one. Thanks for the memories and you have my prayers.
beckster

Vincentown, NJ

#11 Apr 23, 2008
R>I>P>
Plainville Citizen

New Britain, CT

#12 Apr 23, 2008
oh, my goodness, what nice, peaceful, calming music he made. all of those songs bring back such nice high school memories. what a talent he was.
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#13 Apr 24, 2008
Are you kidding? This guy was as annoying as Manilow, Bolton and Prince. I'm glad he's dead, hope I never hear his songs again.
The Darwin Award

Bellflower, CA

#14 Apr 25, 2008
David wrote:
Are you kidding? This guy was as annoying as Manilow, Bolton and Prince. I'm glad he's dead, hope I never hear his songs again.
What! Bad Kharma for saying that. May the FARTS be with you forever.
Bee Vee

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2008
The Darwin Award wrote:
<quoted text> What! Bad Kharma for saying that. May the FARTS be with you forever.
LOL and as far as the immature a**hole before you, Karma's a b itch, dude.. just remember you reap what you sow..
Bee Vee

United States

#16 Apr 25, 2008
David wrote:
Obviously you wouldn't know good music if it came up and bit you on your a**!!
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#17 Apr 25, 2008
Bee Vee wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you wouldn't know good music if it came up and bit you on your a**!!
Yeah, I guess you're right, all of the hits this guy put out leaves most people singing to a different one of his hits for days and days. One or two hit wonders are really gifted singers huh? You wouldn't know real talent if it bit..
Plainville Citizen

New Britain, CT

#18 Apr 25, 2008
David wrote:
And I'm glad you are so in the minority...
David

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#19 Apr 25, 2008
Plainville Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm glad you are so in the minority...
I'm a minority? How do you know? And what does my race have to do with this? You Racists are all the same. You should be ashamed!!!
Plainville Citizen

New Britain, CT

#20 Apr 25, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a minority? How do you know? And what does my race have to do with this? You Racists are all the same. You should be ashamed!!!
I didn't call you a minority. I meant that more people like this man's music than dislike it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News IRS Targets Hollywood Conservatives (Jan '14) Jan '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
News Conservative Latinas need not apply here (Jan '14) Jan '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
More from around the web