Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies...

Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies - Entertainment News Stor...

There are 4 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Paul Davis, 'I Go Crazy' Singer, Dies - Entertainment News Stor.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Singer-songwriter Paul Davis, who had a top 10 song with the soft rock hit "I Go Crazy," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Michelle

New York, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2008
I loved his songs. still do..
Monique

Agoura Hills, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2008
He was such a beautiful man with a voice that'll bring chills to your spine. I love his song "I Go Crazy". He will sadly be missed :)
pam

South Weymouth, MA

#3 Dec 3, 2008
i remember listening to him when i was 16 and thinking that his music was so beautiful, here it is almost 30 years later and i still think so. paul, you are missed..
JusticeShouldRul e

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Dec 8, 2008
That was my favorite song. He & his beautiful voice will be gratly missed. Rest in Peace Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Brown makes a sweet Sugar substitute (Aug '06) Aug '16 HAWGDADDY 3
News School's Sweeney Todd Play Goes Bloody Wrong (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fundieraisers 1
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web