Paul Davis, soft rocker of the 1970s,...

Paul Davis, soft rocker of the 1970s, dies

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Paul Davis, soft rocker of the 1970s, dies. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Paul Davis, a singer and songwriter whose soft rock hit "I Go Crazy" stayed at the top of the charts for weeks after its release in 1977, died Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Apr 23, 2008
"I Go Crazy" was a beautiful song; one of my all-time favorites. It's just as fresh today as it was then, and it's sad to hear of his passing

Since: Jun 07

Naples Florida

#2 Apr 23, 2008
I loved this song. Bought the 45 and played it over and over again when I was just sixteen. Still a classic. So sad he died so young. GOD BLESS YOU PAUL DAVIS !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul '15 EMBELLISHED 3
Pop Ballad (Aug '14) Aug '14 Martin Noakes 1
News Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Enrique Iglesias Scores 24th No. 1, Reveals Alb... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Caroljo Nagel 1
News What was Maria Conchita Alonso Thinking? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News IRS Targets Hollywood Conservatives (Jan '14) Jan '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
News Conservative Latinas need not apply here (Jan '14) Jan '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
More from around the web