Welcome To Myrtle Manor TLC Series Premiere Date Set

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cinema Blend News

TLC has set a date for their upcoming series Welcome to Myrtle Manor , a reality show that followings the happenings inside a mobile home community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This is just going to reinforce Myrtle Beach, South Carolina as the Redneck Riviera. http://scthings.com/welcome-to-myrtle-manor-s...
demonsparkx

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

good stuff! i was in/a part of this series and its gonna be hilarious! watch some special behind the scenes footage on my channel, public march 3rd! youtube . com /demonsparkx
lol

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

hohoho
lol

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hello?
Shannon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I am from Myrtle beach - know hwy 15 very well - I always said they needed to do a reality show at the beach. I had the greens blvd area in mind to call it "people of the world" makes me miss home - I was in this trailer park a few times partying with friends and went to the store coastal savers all the time in fact the little Mexican restaurant next to it is where I met my boyfriend - I like the fact that they showing some locals in action and not just all the tourist stuff.
BlueBelle

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Looking forward to watching. People just get too uptight over shit! Relax and stop whinning! Have a sense of humor. Geezzz, this show is not going to affect MB in anyway but maybe to the good! We already have a reputation of being called The Redneck Riviera
Jack

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I bet the same people who are complaining about this show are the same ones that grip about bike week, spring break and any other thing that doesnt have Geriatric attached to it. The old snow birds who moved down from Ny and Nj who have nothing better to do with their time than complain about neighbors and Myrtle Beach. Mb was a tourist town when you decided to move here idiots!
Unbelievable

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I grew up on the beach and remain a resident of Georgetown County.I lived many years in Ramsey Acrea's off Highway 15. First there's never been a neon light for a trailer Park, above ground swimming pool surrounded with beach sand, a security guard, a hair saloon, and if anybody conducted themselves as Myrtle Manor depicts I personality would not in a million years assoicate myself with them. This show makes Southern people appear ignorant trash. I never seen people play golf on top of a trailor and burn televisions on the front lawn. The fire dept. would be called and the police would be taking someone to jail. Please drop this show fast, this is not entertainment it's a disgrace.
Candice

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

anyone who thinks a Reality show is really "REALITY" has their head in the sand! This show is purely entertainment. No one is going to judge Myrtle Beach by this crazy show. Besides, it could be worse, look at BuckWild depicting life in Va, and Jersey Shore, in Jersey. People need to relax and let it run its course.
Feldawn

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

BuckWild is depicting life in WEST VIRGINIA ... we are our own state!!!! have been for about 150 years now! lol
Robbie

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I think it's a weird little show, but in no way am I threatened by it. Just another reality show,DUH. Most people are smart enough to know that all of Myrtle Beach does not act like this. Every state and town has their own village idiots!
Robbie

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Feldawn wrote:
BuckWild is depicting life in WEST VIRGINIA ... we are our own state!!!! have been for about 150 years now! lol
Va or West Va, what's the difference really? haha
kayla

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Umm the is a big difference in Va and Wv. That's like saying what's the difference in north and South Carolina?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Avantgarde Discussions

Search the Avantgarde Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents along Bering Sea coast found Alaska w... (Dec '11) Feb '13 rdtree 2
The wolfman Feedback Technique (Feb '13) Feb '13 Georgia 1
Exit interview: 23 Skidoo says goodbye to Ashev... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Good Riddance 1
Snake Oil Medicine Show plays lively, "psychobi... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Geo Peo 10
Evan Parker/Paul Dunmall Quartet at the Vortex,... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Emanem 1
Evan Parker: House Full of Floors and SET (Sep '10) Sep '10 Emanem 1
Riviere Composersa (TM) Pool: Summer Works 2009 (Sep '10) Sep '10 Emanem 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••