Andrzej Serafin: L.S.D.

Andrzej Serafin: L.S.D.

There are 3 comments on the All About Jazz story from Oct 2, 2011, titled Andrzej Serafin: L.S.D.. In it, All About Jazz reports that:

L.S.D. makes a significant impact when the proponents of the acronym-vibraphonist Andrzej Serafin, harmonicist Robert Lenert and saxophonist Staszek Domarski-come together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All About Jazz.

Lenny

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 4, 2012

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2013
I sent LSD blotters sample to this email [email protected] and he received the sample and didn't respond to back to me.

He promise to test the quality and then place an order but after receiving the free sample he didn't respond to back to my mails.

He is a free sample hunter.My email is [email protected]

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 16, 2013
I sent LSD blotters sample to this email [email protected] and he received the sample and didn't respond to back to me.

He promise to test the quality and then place an order but after receiving the free sample he didn't respond to back to my mails.Below is his house address.

2616 Sandtrap Lane
Asheboro, NC 27205 US

He is a free sample hunter.My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ambient Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Male Heartthrobs from '13 Reasons Why' Shar... May '17 Imprtnrd 1
Ambient / chillout electronic synthesizer music... (Jul '12) Apr '16 synth4ever 20
News First Listen: Various Artists, 'Pop Ambient 2016' (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News A Winged Victory For the Sullen on the Power of... (Apr '15) Nov '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
Ephemeral Mists - Geometry of the Sacred Serpent (Oct '15) Nov '15 Kid_Tomorrow 2
News China hosts friends, rivals; will it meet Japan? (Nov '14) Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGKHMERLIC... 10
News Green Day to get back on road in March (Jan '13) Oct '13 Speaks the truth 2
More from around the web