Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bosnia and Herzegovina

There are 16 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Bosnia and Herzegovina. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Bosnia and Herzegovina's declaration of sovereignty in October 1991 was followed by a declaration of independence from the former Yugoslavia on 3 March 1992 after a referendum boycotted by ethnic Serbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Bosnia need to become modern country, and need to join EU and NATO.
john

Ingle Farm, Australia

#2 Apr 22, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Bosnia need to become modern country, and need to join EU and NATO.
Bosnia is a basket case because of it vlah orthodox minority who still act as 5th columnists for greater serbia fascists in belgrade.
While these foreigners are allowed to destabilize Bosnia, Bosnia and the Bosnians will never prosper.
Bosnians need to do the same to their vlahs as the Croats did to theirs, expell them from their country and send them back where they come from.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Im from Bosnia, and i hope we don't join EU. I like how tough people here are, i love how Bosnia and Serbia are still proud of being from Balkan, and ready to fight! i love the way of life, without all the luxury that makes most of the western people weak. I dont want us to join EU and loose our Balkan mentalitet and toughness, i dont want the western way of life.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosnia is a basket case because of it vlah orthodox minority who still act as 5th columnists for greater serbia fascists in belgrade.
While these foreigners are allowed to destabilize Bosnia, Bosnia and the Bosnians will never prosper.
Bosnians need to do the same to their vlahs as the Croats did to theirs, expell them from their country and send them back where they come from.
Minorities are big plus.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#5 Apr 22, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are big plus.
i got no ill will against Europe, and i respect those who want to join the European union, just saying my opinion :)

i just love the feeling when im in Bosnia, and like to have a place where life is not as complicated as the west. and im afraid of loosing that place.
The Old Cold Warrior

Commercial Point, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2012
This shows why we have to get out of Europe and out of NATO and bring the troops back home; if we are to avoid World War One-type fun with guns. We had no business bombing Serbia over Kosovo, from the US taxpayers we rob though it wasn't and isn't our legal constitutional job. Let these piss-ant countries squabble, pout and shout; while we stay out. Our allies and newfound friends will drag us back in it again. It may hurt, but they'd better ask the Chinese first.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#7 Apr 23, 2012
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
This shows why we have to get out of Europe and out of NATO and bring the troops back home; if we are to avoid World War One-type fun with guns. We had no business bombing Serbia over Kosovo, from the US taxpayers we rob though it wasn't and isn't our legal constitutional job. Let these piss-ant countries squabble, pout and shout; while we stay out. Our allies and newfound friends will drag us back in it again. It may hurt, but they'd better ask the Chinese first.
I wish you americans didn't interfere in the war... you just made it worse, we would have fought until one of us won and the other completely destroyed! but now everyone won so we will be sur to continue the war another time :( you should just had left us alone so we could finish it however the outcome would be

Since: Apr 12

Maglaj, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#8 Apr 23, 2012
i dont want the western way of life. I' m from Bosnia. We love jokes. Send anonymus sms just for fun www.bubni.com
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#9 Apr 23, 2012
bubni wrote:
i dont want the western way of life. I' m from Bosnia. We love jokes. Send anonymus sms just for fun www.bubni.com
Im from Bosnia, but i don't live there. I just turned 18 and im planing to return to live in Bosnia next year or in 2 years. but i am there every summer and winter :)

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2012
bubni wrote:
i dont want the western way of life. I' m from Bosnia. We love jokes. Send anonymus sms just for fun www.bubni.com
Every human is free to live how he/she want, to believe every Religion, to have every nationality feelings, etc etc.

Not exist any pressure.

At nation-country exist pressure and not freedom.
Edvin

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Ninoslav wrote:
Im from Bosnia, and i hope we don't join EU. I like how tough people here are, i love how Bosnia and Serbia are still proud of being from Balkan, and ready to fight! i love the way of life, without all the luxury that makes most of the western people weak. I dont want us to join EU and loose our Balkan mentalitet and toughness, i dont want the western way of life.
The western life is the smart life. People are starving there and toughness will not get you anything.
Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2012
If you don't like the western [aka white Christian/Jewish civilized] way of life, quit using computers, central air conditioning and heating, indoor plumbing, electricity, TV, radio and water heaters. One hundred years ago, there were Balkan wars that led to World War One fun with guns; allies and alliances eager to go to war thanks to military-media whores. Woody Wilson and the Brits got the USA involved with no problems solved.
The New Cool Warrior

Dayton, OH

#13 Apr 23, 2012
One hundred years ago, the braver smarter more ambitious Eastern Europeans were making their escapes and emigrating to the USA, to get the hell away from their emporers and kings and tradtional cultural, racial, regional, and religious things; taking their chidren and wives to start new and better lives, leaving the backward tribal barbarism and brutality behind. Now, I fear that we are allowing some of them and the dumb of them to bring it over here; especially the Moozlums and hoodlums.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#14 Apr 24, 2012
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
One hundred years ago, the braver smarter more ambitious Eastern Europeans were making their escapes and emigrating to the USA, to get the hell away from their emporers and kings and tradtional cultural, racial, regional, and religious things; taking their chidren and wives to start new and better lives, leaving the backward tribal barbarism and brutality behind. Now, I fear that we are allowing some of them and the dumb of them to bring it over here; especially the Moozlums and hoodlums.
dude im both white and Christian... and i didn't say i don't want technology i said i didn't want all the western kind of life, what i ment by that is most people in the west can't even handle to see an animal get slaughtered.. they think the world is perfect and they are always right. I just want a normal life, with some hunting and fishing, get in the army to protect my country and do my duty, get a family. and not feel like im constantly watched like people are in the western world. I never said i wanted to go back to the stone age, and AC electricity was discoveed/made in the balkans by Nikola Tesla, so why don't you stop using it? thought so... People in Serbia and Bosnia are true warriors and people, not corrupted by the media and the sweet lifestyle
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Since when is Serbia not corrupt my media!! They are corrupt by their own Serbian media not the westerns...Bosnia isnt any better

First we have to worry about fixing the present situation which is getting the Serbs to face facts that they committed horrible war crimes..Then think about the rest...
The Old Cold Warrior

Commercial Point, OH

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Oh, by the way, like many Eastern Europeans, Tesla made his fame and fortune in the USA, where he took advantage of opportunities and freedom to work and roam that he did not have back home. Oh, you might try to learn to capitalize, like all smart successfull articulate literate American-citizen gals and guys who are wordly, if not wordy, and wise. Nobody really gives a shit about functional illiterates, except for those folks who can exploit them for their votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran, Russia map out rival to Suez Canal Aug 17 RUSSKI DRUG DREAMS 2
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Speaker: Youth vote - crucial' to presidential ... Aug 10 mar 1
News South Texas considered possible route for high-... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News Satanic After-School Club Eyes Missouri Element... Aug 5 Little Nicky 2
News Santa Cruz police officers laid off in $2.3M bu... (May '09) Aug 1 In the slam 133
News S.F. Orthodox leaders plan new school to replac... Jul '16 trumps temple 1
More from around the web