MN Gop: Ron Paul Takeover; Bankruptcy...

MN Gop: Ron Paul Takeover; Bankruptcy; Eviction Notice

There are 6 comments on the Daily Kos story from Apr 26, 2012, titled MN Gop: Ron Paul Takeover; Bankruptcy; Eviction Notice. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Remember back in early March when Minnesota was one a trio of states that Rick Santorum swept all in 1 night to become THE alternative to Willard? Here in MN the "beauty contest"/"Presidential preference" split among GOP voters was Santorum 45% Paul 27% Willard E. Sketch 17%. Of course those were precinct caucuses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America
http://youtu.be/AZU0c8DAIU4

KGB Agent Tells You What The Illusion Is !(1985, talks about how much Marxist and Leninist ideology has taken over America then, how bad is it today?)
http://youtu.be/jMWVUoYNezU

The only answer is individual freedom and self responsibility, getting back to our real form of government, a Republic.

What is America's True Form of Government?
http://youtu.be/j7M-7LkvcVw

Ron Paul 2012
http://www.ronpaul2012.com
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 27, 2012
The GOP has a spending problem and a bill paying problem. We were always short with them in. Just sayin' they don't practice what they preach.
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Ron Paul is good candidate, he says very wise things and he is really good candidate, who is worthy to be president.
He will do really end all these mindless, cruel wars and he will do really restore prosperity and democracy in USA.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2012
I would much rather have Ron in office than mitt but he needs to call it quits he cannot catch up with mitt even tho he is much better
Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

#7 May 2, 2012
Holywolf7777 wrote:
I would much rather have Ron in office than mitt but he needs to call it quits he cannot catch up with mitt even tho he is much better
Are you sure of this?

Paul surging despite media bias

Presidential candidate Ron Paul has amassed the majority of delegates to the national convention in seven states and is projected to win two more soon. Establishment Republicans are getting nervous. Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Washington are in Congressman Paul's column. Maine and Nevada are also expected to be Paul states when they conclude their conventions.

At the same time, Dr. Paul continues to draw huge crowds around the country as the embedded video illustrates. While Paul is drawing huge, passionate crowds, the person that major media sources have dubbed the presumptive nominee, is drawing small crowds and is generating little enthusiasm.

This momentum and excitement is occurring despite an apparently coordinated attempt by major media outlets to ignore the Ron Paul Revolution. Perhaps this is one reason outlets like CNN are seeing their ratings tumble dramatically. CNN ratings hit a ten year low in April.

The stated preference of CNN is to be an independent-minded news station in contrast with FOX News and MSNBC, that have decided to cater to a right-leaning or left-leaning political audience. Given their abysmal performance, one would think CNN would be more open to the presidential candidate that has excellent support among political Independents. Paul's committed following would flock to CNN if there were favorable coverage there, or any coverage at all. Instead, the dwindling numbers of CNN viewers have to listen to Wolf Blitzer and the parade of talking heads at CNN telling them that Congressman Paul is irrelevant, despite what they are seeing elsewhere with their own eyes.

MSNBC is the Obama network and FOX is reluctantly starting to shill for Romney. Perhaps CNN could rise above the partisan fray and provide the choice of Independents some unbiased coverage. Potential viewers might notice.

Kevin Kervick is a social entrepreneur and freelance writer. He is the author of Discovering Possibility: A Common Sense Conservative Manifesto (For Classical Liberals Too).

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul-surging-...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 May 2, 2012
Always Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure of this?

Paul surging despite media bias

Presidential candidate Ron Paul has amassed the majority of delegates to the national convention in seven states and is projected to win two more soon. Establishment Republicans are getting nervous. Alaska, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Washington are in Congressman Paul's column. Maine and Nevada are also expected to be Paul states when they conclude their conventions.

At the same time, Dr. Paul continues to draw huge crowds around the country as the embedded video illustrates. While Paul is drawing huge, passionate crowds, the person that major media sources have dubbed the presumptive nominee, is drawing small crowds and is generating little enthusiasm.

This momentum and excitement is occurring despite an apparently coordinated attempt by major media outlets to ignore the Ron Paul Revolution. Perhaps this is one reason outlets like CNN are seeing their ratings tumble dramatically. CNN ratings hit a ten year low in April.

The stated preference of CNN is to be an independent-minded news station in contrast with FOX News and MSNBC, that have decided to cater to a right-leaning or left-leaning political audience. Given their abysmal performance, one would think CNN would be more open to the presidential candidate that has excellent support among political Independents. Paul's committed following would flock to CNN if there were favorable coverage there, or any coverage at all. Instead, the dwindling numbers of CNN viewers have to listen to Wolf Blitzer and the parade of talking heads at CNN telling them that Congressman Paul is irrelevant, despite what they are seeing elsewhere with their own eyes.

MSNBC is the Obama network and FOX is reluctantly starting to shill for Romney. Perhaps CNN could rise above the partisan fray and provide the choice of Independents some unbiased coverage. Potential viewers might notice.

Kevin Kervick is a social entrepreneur and freelance writer. He is the author of Discovering Possibility: A Common Sense Conservative Manifesto (For Classical Liberals Too).

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul-surging-...
you make a wonderful point but if he doesn't make the candidate I'm not going to write the man in instead of voting for Romney. we both can agree Obama needs to leave. I wish Paul would make it he is what we need but until voting day I can bet I'm voting for Romney unless Paul's momentum gives him the seat to fight Obama then he will passionately get my vote I really like Paul and if I could put my vote in the caucuses when west Virginia comes but I am only 17 when the election for president comes around I will be 18 and i hope you all can beat Romney by then. I really look up to Paul he is a really great man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans pay more than $8k yearly for illegal ... Sep '17 Red Crosse 5
News Delta discontinues service at Long Island MacAr... (Mar '08) Aug '17 Qfsaviation 10
News Youth encouraged to join highway fight (Jul '11) Aug '17 same didnt happen... 4
News Ivy Gerrell will spend six weeks in China to le... Jun '17 Dahlonega resident 1
News SC priest: No communion for Obama supporters (Nov '08) Jun '17 johnharby 557
News Texas votes to give immigration lockups child c... (May '17) May '17 anonymous 2
News Africa can be a leader in renewable energy - Bi... (May '17) May '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web