Rihanna and Chris Brown ignore each o...

Rihanna and Chris Brown ignore each other

There are 1 comment on the Monsters and Critics story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Rihanna and Chris Brown ignore each other. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

The on/off couple have sparked speculation they have ended their romance again after the 'Stay' hitmaker refused to be seated near her 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer beau at Popular Demand's one-year anniversary party at the Playhouse night club in Los Angeles, and the pair ignored each other all night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

Gloria

Lafayette, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2013
They will be back together
soon because rihanna
is pathetic pothead that lacks
self esteem and needs to
kiss up to her abuser's butt.
She is probably groveling to
get him back right now.
Even though he cheated doing
community work while on probation
for beating her to a pulp!
How pathetic is rihanna?

Rihanna is an example to the whole
world of what happens
to young females when "your brain on dope"
You will accept domestic abuse, cheating and
disrespectful behavior from a twerp Neanderthal
jerk like chris brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown and Lil Wayne involved in federal d... Apr '17 Fact is fact INFO 1
News Why Do We Keep Forgiving Chris Brown? Apr '17 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep '16 Sistahsae poole 2
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
More from around the web