Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, b...

Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, breaks window

There are 22 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, breaks window. In it, CBS News reports that:

R&B singer Chris Brown launched into a fit of rage in his dressing room at "Good Morning America" Tuesday shattering a window, destroying his dressing room and ripping his shirt off in the heat of the moment after anchor Robin Roberts questioned the singer about his assault on Rihanna, reports TMZ .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cassius Clay

Atlanta, GA

#22 Mar 23, 2011
I wonder wrote:
Beating on a women is wrong ? yes we all understand that, this happened 2 yrs ago, let this youngman move on from the mistake he has made. Robin just kept diggin and basically threw this youngman under the bus. We all know that's her job did she get an extra bonus to get a reaction out of him. I wish Chris Brown the best.......(He's not perfect and not one person on this earth is And neither is Robin.
If this young man let Robin get to him, he is a little bitch who needs to LITERALLY be thrown under a bus....I would brefer a train for assurance, but a bus should work ;-)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 23, 2011
Cassius Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The brat needs to get some strength in his mind and quit being such a panzy, beating on women and letting the media control him.
Yeah, a man with any class at all would've simply walked out when he saw the interview was an ambush, or looked full on into the camera and said "I'm here to promote my new album and nothing else, otherwise this interview is over." He needs to be taught that a truly powerful man doesn't have temper tantrums and throw things like a baby when he's mad.
I'm not saying it was right for GMA to surprise him like that though; it wasn't ethical to've not told him, beforehand, what kind of questions they would be asking. Their bid for ratings could've gotten somebody hurt. I mean, seriously, the dude has a history of beating and choking someone he claimed to care about, did they really not consider for one moment that he might not have any compunction about hurting strangers? It was very irresponsible of the producers of GMA to provoke Brown like that and they could be held equally responsible for inciting his response if someone had been hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
News Chris Brown Performs Rihanna's 'BBHMM' During T... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rita Ora 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Philippine Church Accusing Chris Brown Faces Ow... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 1
News Chris Brown to perform in El Paso June 16 (May '15) May '15 Fiatcar82 5
More from around the web