Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, b...

Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, breaks window

There are 22 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Chris Brown seethes after GMA spot, breaks window. In it, CBS News reports that:

R&B singer Chris Brown launched into a fit of rage in his dressing room at "Good Morning America" Tuesday shattering a window, destroying his dressing room and ripping his shirt off in the heat of the moment after anchor Robin Roberts questioned the singer about his assault on Rihanna, reports TMZ .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cornell clarke mt vernon

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2011
This young man needs to slow things down, and stay away from the media. Like they say the media will make you and then it will break you. Stay strong and hold your head up Chris.
kol

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Yes, and we all know how reliable tmz is...
kol

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2011
cornell clarke mt vernon wrote:
This young man needs to slow things down, and stay away from the media. Like they say the media will make you and then it will break you. Stay strong and hold your head up Chris.
So true.
idiot

Cleveland, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2011
just another black boy with no class
hello

Powder Springs, GA

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Lucky thats all he did. after the 2 time she harassed me I would have lost my noodle right then and there on tv.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Well apparently he still does not have his anger in control. Who will be the next woman he beats severely? When will he be locked up forever before he kills someone? Not a matter of IF, it is a matter of WHEN he kills someone.
Gish

Europe

#7 Mar 22, 2011
just another ignorant coon, chimping out, it's in the genetics you know...............

Location hidden

#8 Mar 22, 2011
Oh please!!! Don't make excuse for the scum bag. Media had nothing to do it when he beat Rihanna several times in the past. He is a loser and deserves to be in jail. He can bunk with Michael Vick, another worthless scum wasting oxygen.
Obamas Orangutan Wife

Iola, KS

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Yeah, that's it. Blame the media. Blame anybody other than the real thug. How long have you been a criminal enabler?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 22, 2011
BWAAAHAAAAHAHAAAAHAHA!
That's freaking hysterical! I love it!

If only Hansel and Gretel had left as good a paper trail!
what the f

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 22, 2011
he's a moron, and so are you.
I wonder

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Beating on a women is wrong ? yes we all understand that, this happened 2 yrs ago, let this youngman move on from the mistake he has made. Robin just kept diggin and basically threw this youngman under the bus. We all know that's her job did she get an extra bonus to get a reaction out of him. I wish Chris Brown the best.......(He's not perfect and not one person on this earth is And neither is Robin.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 22, 2011
I wonder wrote:
Beating on a women is wrong ? yes we all understand that, this happened 2 yrs ago, let this youngman move on from the mistake he has made. Robin just kept diggin and basically threw this youngman under the bus. We all know that's her job did she get an extra bonus to get a reaction out of him. I wish Chris Brown the best.......(He's not perfect and not one person on this earth is And neither is Robin.
He should be able to do an interview without going psycho and scaring people like that. He could've killed someone outside when he broke the window.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 23, 2011
I wonder wrote:
You are absolutely right. In fact, Charles Manson incident happened over 40 years ago, he should be let free, let bygones be bygones. People in general just don't understand him.

David Hinckley, again that was 30 years ago. Let's just put it behind.

Andrea Yates, it happened so long ago. She was depressed. Everyone should just get on with their lives and forget that she drowned 4 babies.
H8 is still the new black

Australia

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Good for you Chris, for showing her who's boss and teaching her a lesson about respect. Good Luck and God Bless son.
Mission

Quapaw, OK

#17 Mar 23, 2011
H8 is still the new black wrote:
Good for you Chris, for showing her who's boss and teaching her a lesson about respect. Good Luck and God Bless son.
That's it, praise the derelict. You two are both worthless trash.
Mission

Quapaw, OK

#18 Mar 23, 2011
I wonder wrote:
Right, and as we saw from his temper tantrum he still can't be trusted around women.
He's a no talent thug.
Cassius Clay

Atlanta, GA

#19 Mar 23, 2011
The brat needs to get some strength in his mind and quit being such a panzy, beating on women and letting the media control him.
Cassius Clay

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 23, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please!!! Don't make excuse for the scum bag. Media had nothing to do it when he beat Rihanna several times in the past. He is a loser and deserves to be in jail. He can bunk with Michael Vick, another worthless scum wasting oxygen.
Oh c'mon! Don't be so hard on him! He is such a great example of how well the justice system works :-D while Vick is is another example showing just how well is let's trash know if you break the law, you will get nothing but a slap on the ass.
Cassius Clay

Atlanta, GA

#21 Mar 23, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. In fact, Charles Manson incident happened over 40 years ago, he should be let free, let bygones be bygones. People in general just don't understand him.
David Hinckley, again that was 30 years ago. Let's just put it behind.
Andrea Yates, it happened so long ago. She was depressed. Everyone should just get on with their lives and forget that she drowned 4 babies.
SHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Even if you are being sarcastic, the Liberals will be using YOUR words to help all the scum! All it takes is $$$$ for good lawyers....just look at OJ's first trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown and Lil Wayne involved in federal d... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Fact is fact INFO 1
News Why Do We Keep Forgiving Chris Brown? (Apr '17) Apr '17 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep '16 Sistahsae poole 2
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
More from around the web