Rihanna Talks About Boyfriend Kemp, E...

Rihanna Talks About Boyfriend Kemp, Ex-Boyfriend, Brown

There are 7 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Rihanna Talks About Boyfriend Kemp, Ex-Boyfriend, Brown. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

In the July issue of Elle magazine, which features Rihanna wearing a purple and gold dress on the cover, the 22-year-old Barbadian recording artist takes part in a revealing interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Rihanna was just as much to blame for all the arguments with her former boyfriend Chris Brown, and there were several violent bust-ups too. Not only did she ruin his life and career, but she also gave him herpes.

That cheeky, two-faced wench was as proud as a peacock when invited onto the Oprah Winfrey chat show to speak ill of her former boyfriend.

I cannot tolerate dull and uninteresting chat show presenters who speak in monotones with very few inflections, they’re like motionless comedians who think they can fob us off with a few words minus the body language. The first and last time I saw an Oprah Winfrey show I nearly nodded off (yawn).

“~ride or die for life babii~”

Since: Jul 10

marion

#2 Jul 2, 2010
actually,,although i am a huge fan of chris brown i have to say what is the truth,,,rihanna dddnt deserve wat happened to her,,she is not to blame. this was all chris brown's fault. so do not get caught up and even start thinking that it was bher fault. because clearly he admitted to doing evrything,,and has excepted wat he did.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Why should anyone have any sympathy for men and women in long-term violent relationships. If you’re attacked twice, then move on quickly to alternative accommodation and end the relationship immediately, as there should be nothing to discuss after the second fight. You’re not in a loving or caring relationship if you need to fight all the time.

Also, many more violent crimes are committed by black people than any other race in the United Kingdom, and you’ll probably find the same crime statistics all over the world. I have been violently assaulted and verbally abused many times by black people in the United Kingdom, and all this happened at school, in the workplace, in hospitals and once on the London Underground.

“~ride or die for life babii~”

Since: Jul 10

marion

#4 Jul 10, 2010
Miss Marita Indans wrote:
Why should anyone have any sympathy for men and women in long-term violent relationships. If you’re attacked twice, then move on quickly to alternative accommodation and end the relationship immediately, as there should be nothing to discuss after the second fight. You’re not in a loving or caring relationship if you need to fight all the time.
Also, many more violent crimes are committed by black people than any other race in the United Kingdom, and you’ll probably find the same crime statistics all over the world. I have been violently assaulted and verbally abused many times by black people in the United Kingdom, and all this happened at school, in the workplace, in hospitals and once on the London Underground.
what the f**k??? evrything tht u juss said was bullshyt! i am a black person and i have never attacked anyone!!!!!wat yu juss said was not only rude,,but offensive!
nancy pereira

East Providence, RI

#5 Nov 8, 2010
that is upside

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2010
I'm sorry you've got such a big chip on your shoulder and feel so bitter about my comments. Many black women tend to take everything personally, and I should know, I’ve worked with so many really nasty, common, malicious, racist black women in the past.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Rihanna is one of a fast growing breed of pop singers who feels the need to dress and behave like a prostitute on stage. She looks like she'd be more at home in a brothel in somewhere like Amsterdam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep '16 Sistahsae poole 2
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
News Chris Brown Performs Rihanna's 'BBHMM' During T... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rita Ora 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Philippine Church Accusing Chris Brown Faces Ow... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 1
More from around the web