Rihanna, Brown Apart Before Court Date

There are 3 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Apr 4, 2009, titled Rihanna, Brown Apart Before Court Date. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Singers Rihanna and Chris Brown are spending time apart with family prior to Brown's scheduled Los Angeles court date on charges he beat her, sources say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

shania franks

Foley, AL

#1 Apr 15, 2009
there is so much lies going around you just dont know what is the truth i am so confused
jap

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2009
i hear he has a new girl
Telca

Paramaribo, Suriname

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Did jou love him or not j can say to jou just keep an good think about what use we done oke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '15 BEVBOWWOW 607
News Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... Nov '14 IllMortal 2
News Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News Chris Brown's family want him away from... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pat 1
News Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown (Sep '14) Sep '14 Raymond 2
News New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
More from around the web