Singer Chris Brown takes fame in stride

Singer Chris Brown takes fame in stride

There are 259 comments on the The Olympian story from Sep 28, 2006, titled Singer Chris Brown takes fame in stride. In it, The Olympian reports that:

These days, Chris Brown is just trying to stay focused and humble. But when you're a 17-year-old R&B singer whose first single makes a splash and you're getting acting job offers, it's not easy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Olympian.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
your for sure wife BAYLEE

Milton, DE

#263 Jan 11, 2008
CHRIS BROWNyou are my baby. at the awards when you did eveles song you ruled the song my whole family was like WOW!me and my little sister CALLEE love you so much.

WE BOTH SAY LOVE YOU

BAYLEE AND CALLEE?!
your for sure wife BAYLEE

Milton, DE

#264 Jan 11, 2008
CHRIS ME AND MY SISTER WANT TO SAY LOVE YOU
Naay

Las Vegas, NV

#266 Feb 26, 2008
haha u guys are funny on here..
so u really believe chris brown is dating anyone on these things?

You guys sound like crazed lunatics.
hahaha..
nicole

Yazoo City, MS

#267 Mar 7, 2008
I love u very much. i'm your bigest fan.i was looking for your nuber everywere.i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .
jess aka lil sweetheart

United States

#268 Mar 8, 2008
he is like so famous now! it seems like only yesterday his first hit single ,run it came out!
back when he was 16. i remember when he was 16,
he was such a cute little boy! now he's 18 and
sexy! the older he gets, the hotter he gets!
robyn

Charlotte, NC

#270 May 8, 2008
chris brown is so cute . i just want him so bad and if any body wants chris there a.. have to get by me first.he wants me and only me.and the girl that he goes out with now she is just a b....and i do not like her. chris is just to good for her.thats all i love you baby boy keep your head up and keep doing your own thing......... miss brown
jess aka lil sweetheart

United States

#271 May 14, 2008
he went form "run it ,run it" to "i wanna
take you down" you can tell he's growin up!
ASHLEY YOUNG

Kingston, Jamaica

#272 Aug 10, 2008
HI CHRIS BROWN
ASHLEY YOUNG

Kingston, Jamaica

#273 Aug 10, 2008
HOW R U BABY
ASHLEY YOUNG

Kingston, Jamaica

#274 Aug 10, 2008
U R SO CUTE
ASHLEY YOUNG

Kingston, Jamaica

#275 Aug 10, 2008
WHERE DO U LIVE
ASHLEY YOUNG

Kingston, Jamaica

#276 Aug 10, 2008
CAN I SING WITH U
gary f baby

Seattle, WA

#277 Aug 11, 2008
yo chris brown bugs me, he is a
song ruiner, have you heard david banners "get like me"???
chris browns verse is nasty, he should
jk
lil j

Satellite Beach, FL

#278 Aug 12, 2008
Chris Brown is so sexy he got the body the sexy lips he got everything thats my baby right i wish you good luck and continue doin wat u do I LOVE YOU CHRIS
Hottyanna

Kingston, Jamaica

#279 Oct 30, 2008
yea he hot but not the hot to make me go crazy for him
stingr

Arverne, NY

#280 Feb 21, 2009
CB is nothing but a wife beater. Nice face, nice dance moves, nice nothing any man who beats a woman is nothing but a looser. I pray his career crumbles. Best wishes to Rihanna.
sue

Kingston, Jamaica

#281 Mar 12, 2009
hey chris. i love yah 4 ever no matter what.love the way u sing,dance,act and smile.wow u got it going on.aint a brother finer than u....so keep doing your thing.and live your life peacefully.from yor biggest and
# 1 fan.cris brown for the record your hot!!!!
lyh

Emery, SD

#282 Sep 28, 2009
CB is a nice guy but Rihanna needed it!!! lol

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#284 Oct 12, 2013
Miss Frown lousy singer like Lil Weenie best [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep '16 Sistahsae poole 2
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
News Chris Brown Performs Rihanna's 'BBHMM' During T... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rita Ora 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Philippine Church Accusing Chris Brown Faces Ow... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 1
More from around the web