Singer Chris Brown takes fame in stride

There are 259 comments on the The Olympian story from Sep 28, 2006, titled Singer Chris Brown takes fame in stride. In it, The Olympian reports that:

These days, Chris Brown is just trying to stay focused and humble. But when you're a 17-year-old R&B singer whose first single makes a splash and you're getting acting job offers, it's not easy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Olympian.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Danielle Bills

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2006
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN! I ALWAYS LISTEN TO HIS CD. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND, COME TO COATESVILLE PENNSYLVAIA.YOU WILL FIND ME.
Chris Girl Nika

AOL

#3 Sep 30, 2006
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN SO MUCH!HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME I LISTENING TO YOUR CD ALL THE TIME.I HAVE LIKE 9 PICTURES OF YOU ON WALL.AND CHRIS YOU KILLED IT AT YOU KILLED IT AT THE IN JERSEY YOU ALSO LOOK GOOD YOU BOO SHANIKA
chris wife

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Oct 15, 2006
I love him so much he is very sexy and he is my husband we are the same age and I love him!!!!
chris wife

Tuscaloosa, AL

#5 Oct 15, 2006
Chris Girl Nika wrote:
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN SO MUCH!HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME I LISTENING TO YOUR CD ALL THE TIME.I HAVE LIKE 9 PICTURES OF YOU ON WALL.AND CHRIS YOU KILLED IT AT YOU KILLED IT AT THE IN JERSEY YOU ALSO LOOK GOOD YOU BOO SHANIKA
he is so fine and he can sing so good!!!!!
andrea

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Oct 17, 2006
U girls think you love chris brown but u just like him me and him we are in love we talk,play,and hang out all the times he my boyfreind and u girls wish he was your well I dont because he is mines
andrea

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Oct 17, 2006
honey you just like him I love him and he love me so stop humiliating yourself
andrea

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Oct 17, 2006
trust me honey he not so stop with that 1 he have a girlfriend which is me sorry
andrea

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Oct 17, 2006
B**** you got life f***ed up thats all me baby he calls me everyday huh not you get right that my man,boyfriend,and husband.Get right
Bria 2 sexy

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2006
andrea you got life fu#ked up bitch u need to understand that he is my man and naw baby game twisted you just like him i kno when i love somebody and that iz CHRIS BROWN get life back in the game cuz u got me and chris messed up!
becka lyon

UK

#11 Oct 19, 2006
hiya ppl
becka lyon

UK

#12 Oct 19, 2006
is eny 1 still on web
spunkyqball

Summersville, WV

#13 Oct 19, 2006
ALL U ALL ARE CRAZY!!! IF HE IS WIT U ALL. HE'S A PLAYER.I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT HE IS DATING ANYONE OF U ALL. POOR GUY HE CAN'T DO ANY THING B/C OF U ALL
Da truth Hurtz

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 23, 2006
ya both needz 2 get a life cuz Chris Brown dont want ya!!!!!!!!!! He dont even know ya exists!!!!! LOL
Kyishia Arrington

Columbia, SC

#15 Oct 26, 2006
I love Chris Brown so much. He is my everything. I watch all his DVDs and I always listen to his CD! He has a movie coming out and I will be one of the first to c it. If he is looking for a friend then I live in Andrews, South Carolina. My address is 110 Clair St. Apt.2A, Andrews, SC 29510. I always wanted to c him n concert but I will be so happy if I ever get the chance to. I am his biggest fan. I love you CHRIS!
Kiauna_Key-auh-n uh

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2006
If I had 1 wish it would be 2 have the chance 2 sing with u and talk to u in person. Imma get up there 1 day and sing wit chu I hope, so wen u lookin for uh sing'n partner besides NE 1 dats famous just call on me cuz u already no Im down 4 it. I wish I could b yo Wifey but I aint so I aint gone say it but I luv u wit all my heart and u will always be my young luv.Look I still got uh lot 2 say but I guess I could save it 4 later. So stay poppin and keep doin it BIG fo show
$$$ Dat Gurl Kiauna AKA KiKi $$$
Sabina

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2006
hey, I love me some Chris brown. I'll be 17 June 1st, and I was wondering if you will come to my party. if you can that will make my day.
Love ya, Sabina
chris browns girl

UK

#18 Nov 1, 2006
chris brown ain't got a wife well he like hasn't told me ill have a word with him, but hes my age 16 he can't be married but im still having a word with him. and if we nreak up im blaming who ever said it.
grrrrrrrr
chris browns girl

UK

#19 Nov 1, 2006
chris wife wrote:
I love him so much he is very sexy and he is my husband we are the same age and I love him!!!!
how can he be hes my boy friend i didn't no he had a wife i will have a word with him, wait a minute you don't no how old he is YOUR JUST ONE OF THEM CRAZED FANS ARN'T YOU YOU GOT ME WORRIED FOR A SECOND !!! don't do that.... who is saying this then tell me your name NOW !!!!!!!!!
erika

San Francisco, CA

#20 Nov 6, 2006
I love you
Ariel Walker

Portsmouth, VA

#21 Nov 6, 2006
Hey chris you are so sexy to me and i just love you so much if you were here to see how much i love you, you would be like damn let me tell you something EVERY SINGLE CONCERT YOU had trust me i was there to see you dance and sing trust and believe me baby do you remember the time when you came to portsmouth at the willet hall when you did that concert on sunday and monday i made sure i got tickets for both shows front row seats at that did you see me screaming your mane i cant believe it if you didnt cause i was veery loud bit when are you coming back to virginia where you belong Baby your a winner ha ha ha ha ha ha .I LOVE YOU CHRIS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown to perform in El Paso June 16 May 16 Fiatcar82 5
News Woman charged in Chris Brown burglary May 9 Schnooki 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '15 BEVBOWWOW 607
News Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... (Nov '14) Nov '14 IllMortal 2
News Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News Chris Brown's family want him away from... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pat 1
News Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown (Sep '14) Sep '14 Raymond 2
More from around the web