Chris Brown said he felt 'like boxing' before punching me, claims alleged assault victim

Oct 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

In this Feb. 10, 2013 file photo, Chris Brown arrives at the 55th annual Grammy Awards, in Los Angeles.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lock this violent feral animal up and keep him locked up! Time after time he has demonstrated he is not capable of living in a civilized society!
black guy pov

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Lock this violent feral animal up and keep him locked up! Time after time he has demonstrated he is not capable of living in a civilized society!
Well folks,I guess this thug cant behave himself in our society so maybe if they put him in a prison cell with ba ba mandingo for two years and ba ba makes him his prison bitchhhh brown will come out of jail more calm.In my black opinion guys that hit women are girlymen and sissys so maybe that punk assss sissy would love to be ba ba's sissy girly bitchhhhhh.Yo Yo Yo WORD!!!!!!
bigdog

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

chris brown you going to jail
Jordan_Davis

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

he chimped out
Queen Bee

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

despite all the good thing that he has done all you notice is the bad one :/
Anonymous

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Neat! I got this iTunes Card Code to my amazement it worked ! Giveaway is going on herehttp://freeitunesforever.c om

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••