Chris Brown said he felt 'like boxing' before punching me, claims alleged assault victim

Oct 28, 2013 Full story: Canada.com 6

In this Feb. 10, 2013 file photo, Chris Brown arrives at the 55th annual Grammy Awards, in Los Angeles.

Full Story
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Lock this violent feral animal up and keep him locked up! Time after time he has demonstrated he is not capable of living in a civilized society!
black guy pov

Bloomingdale, IL

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Lock this violent feral animal up and keep him locked up! Time after time he has demonstrated he is not capable of living in a civilized society!
Well folks,I guess this thug cant behave himself in our society so maybe if they put him in a prison cell with ba ba mandingo for two years and ba ba makes him his prison bitchhhh brown will come out of jail more calm.In my black opinion guys that hit women are girlymen and sissys so maybe that punk assss sissy would love to be ba ba's sissy girly bitchhhhhh.Yo Yo Yo WORD!!!!!!
bigdog

Montgomery, AL

#3 Nov 1, 2013
chris brown you going to jail
Jordan_Davis

Camberwell, Australia

#5 Nov 4, 2013
he chimped out
Queen Bee

Deception Bay, Australia

#6 Nov 13, 2013
despite all the good thing that he has done all you notice is the bad one :/
Anonymous

Crofton, MD

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Neat! I got this iTunes Card Code to my amazement it worked ! Giveaway is going on herehttp://freeitunesforever.c om

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... Nov '14 IllMortal 2
Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... Oct '14 brandy t 1
Chris Brown's family want him away from... Oct '14 Pat 1
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown Sep '14 Raymond 2
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
Is Rihanna Carrying Chris Brown's or Drake's Ch... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rihanna 1
More from around the web