Chris Brown can go near Rhianna again

Chris Brown can go near Rhianna again

There are 7 comments on the ShowBuzz story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Chris Brown can go near Rhianna again. In it, ShowBuzz reports that:

A restraining order against 21-year-old R&B singer Chris Brown has been lifted, allowing him to have contact with his former girlfriend Rhianna, whom he assaulted he night before the 2009 Grammy Awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ShowBuzz.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#1 Feb 23, 2011
This is, and has been, all theatre of spin

Since: Oct 08

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Why would he want to go near her, unless it's to sniff her bicycle seat.

AUSTRALIAN

#4 Feb 23, 2011
jimmy the geek wrote:
great! now he's free to go beat her up ... or even kill her this time! it's so great that the order has been lifted!
Now they have the eye of the world staring at them they can go into merchandising with Mc Donalds or KFC .
kat c

Addison, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2011
this is bull sh!t, hes should never ever be able to contact her again, i hate hate women beaters and they can rot in a ditch as far as im concerned,

AUSTRALIAN

#7 Feb 24, 2011
kat c wrote:
this is bull sh!t, hes should never ever be able to contact her again, i hate hate women beaters and they can rot in a ditch as far as im concerned,
How do you know it wasn't advirtising spin
kat c

Plainfield, IL

#8 Feb 25, 2011
noone ruines their reputation as a woman beater for advertising spin. what kind of idiot would do such a thing?

AUSTRALIAN

#9 Feb 25, 2011
kat c wrote:
noone ruines their reputation as a woman beater for advertising spin. what kind of idiot would do such a thing?
Everything in Hollywood has a reason
Check out their fan clubs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown to perform in El Paso June 16 May '15 Fiatcar82 5
News Woman charged in Chris Brown burglary May '15 Schnooki 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '15 BEVBOWWOW 607
News Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... (Nov '14) Nov '14 IllMortal 2
News Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News Chris Brown's family want him away from... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pat 1
News Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown (Sep '14) Sep '14 Raymond 2
More from around the web