Jackson daughter in film role, gives ...

Jackson daughter in film role, gives rare interview

There are 41 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Jackson daughter in film role, gives rare interview. In it, Reuters reports that:

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, the daughter of late singer Michael Jackson, watches from the front row as R&B artist Chris Brown performs in concert during the F.A.M.E. Tour in Los Angeles October 20, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Shameful...

Where have we witnessed this before? There was a Michael Jackson, who was also 12 about the time (claiming '9'), when he was shoved into the stagelight?

Katho, you're still one degenerate pimp. UgH! Who, in their right mind, thinks the grandmother is not manipulating this kid for moolah?

Bet Blanket and Prince are next for the stage.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Dec 14, 2011
People need to stop using the word "rare" when these children show up in public. It's becoming commonplace for them to be paraded by the pimp known as their grandmother.

Where is CPS when they're needed? Has Katherine paid off that organization, too? Her greed never stops.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Nice to see another Jackson helping out the disadvantaged.Half the proceeds from the film and sales of the book will be donated to schools with insufficient funding.

Michael not only taught Paris to act but he taught her how to be kind and charitable too. What a great and loving father he was.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Dec 14, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
Nice to see another Jackson helping out the disadvantaged.Half the proceeds from the film and sales of the book will be donated to schools with insufficient funding.
Michael not only taught Paris to act but he taught her how to be kind and charitable too. What a great and loving father he was.
It amazes me that any charity under the JackoClan makes any contribution that's not more than just another publicity stunt.

The BullShitGanda has you wading far, far into the muck.
At some point, you'll start gurgling in it.

*lol*

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me that any charity under the JackoClan makes any contribution that's not more than just another publicity stunt.
The BullShitGanda has you wading far, far into the muck.
At some point, you'll start gurgling in it.
*lol*
Poor Reality_Awaits, it's very sad to see that you have such a shallow outlook. I hope that you get healed soon.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6 Dec 15, 2011
"We would do 'improv' together. He would give us little scenarios. He would (say)'OK, in this scene you're going to cry' and I'd cry on the spot."

Like father, like purchased child.
floons R fools

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
As if Paris had anything to do with that. Nope. Is she doing that on her own. heck no! Wake up delusional floony. All of wacko's so called charities are no defunct like your head.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 15, 2011
floons R fools wrote:
<quoted text>As if Paris had anything to do with that. Nope. Is she doing that on her own. heck no! Wake up delusional floony. All of wacko's so called charities are no defunct like your head.
May I remind you that he is known as the Charity King: Michael Jackson Holds Guiness World Record.

http://jollypeople.com/michael-jackson-guines...

It's all real and genuine, including his little girl.
floonbuster

Windsor, CT

#10 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind you that he is known as the Charity King: Michael Jackson Holds Guiness World Record.
Warren Buffet has given $30.7 Billion to charity. Wacko isn't even close.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#11 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That short blub of an article supported nothing of your flaccid claim.
Typical.

USA

#12 Dec 15, 2011
*blurb

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2011
floonbuster wrote:
<quoted text>Warren Buffet has given $30.7 Billion to charity. Wacko isn't even close.
Please get your facts straight. Warren Buffett Donations:$8.3 billion. Net Worth:$50 billion.

Buffett used to say that he would only give away his money after he died, but changed his mind in 2006. He has pledged to give over $30 billion over 20 years to the Gates Foundation. In 2010 alone he gave away $1.9 billion.

Michael Jackson was an extremely generous man compared to the likes of Buffet. Jackson was worth a paltry 2 billion gross at the height of his career. This included royalties from his own album and Beatles album catalogue.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That short blub of an article supported nothing of your flaccid claim.
Typical.
Money was never an important factor to Michael, he always managed to survive in style despite his generosity. Short blurbs are all that your pea brain can digest.

USA

#15 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get your facts straight. Warren Buffett Donations:$8.3 billion. Net Worth:$50 billion.
Buffett used to say that he would only give away his money after he died, but changed his mind in 2006. He has pledged to give over $30 billion over 20 years to the Gates Foundation. In 2010 alone he gave away $1.9 billion.
Michael Jackson was an extremely generous man compared to the likes of Buffet. Jackson was worth a paltry 2 billion gross at the height of his career. This included royalties from his own album and Beatles album catalogue.
NOW you dodge to gross incomes rather than address the fact that your link was useless. Again, typical of you.
floonbuster

Windsor, CT

#16 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get your facts straight. Warren Buffett Donations:$8.3
Still gave more than Wacko, according to your calculations. Get your facts straight.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 15, 2011
floonbuster wrote:
<quoted text>Still gave more than Wacko, according to your calculations. Get your facts straight.
According to ratios Michael Jackson was the more generous. Get educated.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW you dodge to gross incomes rather than address the fact that your link was useless. Again, typical of you.
You can't prove that my link was useless because it's not. Michael Jackson not only was a successful parent, he was a very generous man with his heart, soul and pockets.

USA

#19 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that my link was useless because it's not. Michael Jackson not only was a successful parent, he was a very generous man with his heart, soul and pockets.
I read it. There was nothing in the article that supported your contention of his supposed generosity. Are you a brick?
floonbuster

Windsor, CT

#20 Dec 15, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
According to ratios Michael Jackson was the more generous. Get educated.
According to ratios? Give me a break.
Rickey Bobby

Meriden, CT

#21 Dec 17, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He holds an ambiguous record of 39 charities for a "pop" star. It never says how much per charity, or in total. He did give the money from Pepsi to charity. he also ran we are the world foundation into the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown slams Taylor Swift and Kanye West f... Jul '16 K - DJ 1
News Chris Brown Confused About Why He's Stuck In Ph... (Jul '15) Aug '15 James 4 17
News Chris Brown asked to secure clearance before le... (Jul '15) Aug '15 human observer 2
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Johnny CashMood 41
News Chris Brown Performs Rihanna's 'BBHMM' During T... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rita Ora 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Philippine Church Accusing Chris Brown Faces Ow... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 1
More from around the web