Review: Lindley shows who's master

North State music lovers had a tough choice to make on January 19. While the Guitar Masters Tour made a stop at Laxson Auditorium on the Chico State University campus, just a block away North Valley Productions, in a partial fundraiser for KZFR, brought another virtuoso, David Lindley, to El Rey Theatre along with his small arsenal of unusual ... Full Story
musiclover

Burnaby, Canada

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Id agree a Lindley show would be much more rewarding then then the Mckee and Johnson show. Mckee plays songs, Lindley makes music.
Music4life

Arlington, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2011
I went to the Guitar Masters concert and I just felt compelled to make a few comments here. First, Peppino, Andy, and Eric all played beautifully and I had a great time at their show. I'm a fan of Lindley's as well but decided to check out the Guitar Masters show because of it's unique lineup.

Second, I'm not sure why you had to insult the Guitar Masters show in the course of your review of the Lindley show. Any true music fan would appreciate that we had such a decision to make here in Chico!

Third, to the comment above mine, I personally think that Andy McKee is one of the most emotive musicians of our time and to see him live is an entirely different experience than watching him on YouTube. Do yourself a favor and check him out next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acoustic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Feb 22 jordan 605
Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... Nov '14 IllMortal 2
Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... Oct '14 brandy t 1
Chris Brown's family want him away from... Oct '14 Pat 1
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown Sep '14 Raymond 2
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
More from around the web