Belmont seeks help in finding police ...

Belmont seeks help in finding police chief

There are 62 comments on the www.gastongazette.com story from May 8, 2011, titled Belmont seeks help in finding police chief. In it, www.gastongazette.com reports that:

Belmont's next police chief could already be serving on the police force. Charlie Franklin has been acting as interim police chief since David James retired this March and said he'd like to throw his hat in the ring for the top spot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gastongazette.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hammer

Belmont, NC

#61 Jul 29, 2011
Whoever it is needs to get some cops out of the cars and on the streets.People walking around at 4 a.m. are up to no good.So far we have had cars keyed including a cop car. A new stop sign vandalized at davis park.A statue destroyed. And a memorial destroyed at the american legion.Whats next?
J Edgar

Charlotte, NC

#62 Jul 29, 2011
Yeah. We need to hire enough cops to put one on every street corner. Everybody has to be in bed by 9PM or go to jail. And no walking downtown after dark! If you are in Sammy's and it gets dark, you got to stay there until morning. In fact, we need road blocks set up on Main Street and only people from Belmont are allowed to drive thru town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A-Cappella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COLUMBIA SHARP MUSIC VIDEO: Coffee X Pillowtalk Dec '16 cusharp 1
New Marc Anthony Cover by Collegiate A Capella ... Oct '16 snarsher 1
i am Sep '16 Paul 1
News Man takes deal in murder, gets life without parole (Aug '09) Oct '15 Only god can judg... 8
One Man A Cappella Cover Band (Aug '15) Aug '15 Rebecca Loops 1
News A Capella Group Turns Kelly Clarkson's Hits Int... (Jul '15) Jul '15 John Kenney is No... 1
News Belmont outlines accomplishments: City Council ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Schmones 1
More from around the web