From Cat Stevens to Yusuf Islam: A so...

From Cat Stevens to Yusuf Islam: A soulful journey

There are 20 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 14, 2009, titled From Cat Stevens to Yusuf Islam: A soulful journey. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A Call to Prayer On November 15, for the first time in decades, singer-songwriter Yusuf Islam will be launching a full-scale music tour .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Yuck, that's how I feel about this singer.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2009
A Famous British Convert gives his Testimony about the Peaceful Nature of Islam!

Read it here --- http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideology:_F...

Kind Regards,
Farside :)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2009
Lakshmi72 wrote:
Yuck, that's how I feel about this singer.
That's how I felt about him when I was in Jr High. LOL!(a VERY long time ago!)
Proud Infidel

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 15, 2009
I wonder if he knows that sharia law bans music? Probably not seeing as though believers only see what they want to see?
Jay

London, UK

#5 Nov 16, 2009
from peace loving hippie to murderer of salman rushdie in one easy conversion.
Mo the Ho

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6 Nov 16, 2009
From millions of records sold to f##k-all in the time it takes to say: "lililililililiiiiii...KA BOOM!!!"
Arnold

Cambridge, MA

#7 Nov 16, 2009
Farside wrote:
A Famous British Convert gives his Testimony about the Peaceful Nature of Islam!
Read it here --- http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideology:_F...
Kind Regards,
LOL. I like the rating of the music part, background music in hell.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 16, 2009
Several years ago, I emailed Cat the link http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Farsideology:_F...

However, I never received a reply from him.

Kind Regards,
Arnold

Cambridge, MA

#9 Nov 16, 2009
What do you expect? He's a Muslim.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#10 Nov 16, 2009
Jay wrote:
from peace loving hippie to murderer of salman rushdie in one easy conversion.
brilliant

and I hope people remember that before wasting money on tickets

Location hidden

#11 Nov 16, 2009
Arnold wrote:
What do you expect? He's a Muslim.
Because he is a Muslim, I was hoping for a nasty reply which would have ended up in the Cat Stevens section of Farsideology.

Kind Regards,
ELl

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#12 Nov 16, 2009
How about Yvonne Ridley?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2009
ELl wrote:
How about Yvonne Ridley?
Stockholm Syndrome

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndro...

Kind Regards,
Farside
Arnold

Cambridge, MA

#14 Nov 17, 2009
Farside wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a Muslim, I was hoping for a nasty reply which would have ended up in the Cat Stevens section of Farsideology.
Kind Regards,
Well, usually when one is right, the Muslim ignores it. They have an uncanny ability to pretand that clear errors were never even pointed out to them.
Arnold

Cambridge, MA

#15 Nov 17, 2009
ELl wrote:
How about Yvonne Ridley?
Who is she?? A character from the bogus Gospel of Barnabas you were pushing?? LOL.

Did you ever write to your fellow Muslim bros and tell them how angry you were that they fed you that bullshit about the Gospel of Barnabas and embarrassed you? You ELI, 9 heavens and rolling wooden caskets of wine, which started in the middle ages, centuries after any of the Gospels.

Germany

#16 Nov 17, 2009
ELl wrote:
How about Yvonne Ridley?
Stupied as well because of the Stockholm Syndrome;)

Germany

#17 Nov 17, 2009
Farside wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockholm Syndrome
Kind Regards,
Farside
I am sorry, Farside, I did not see your posting before asnwering the question about Yvonne Ridley.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2009
Farside wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockholm Syndrome
Kind Regards,
Farside
Definitely look forward to any of your posts.

:)
FakshuLOL

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

#20 Apr 17, 2010
Lakshmi72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, Farside, I did not see your posting before asnwering the question about Yvonne Ridley.
she is brilliant and u stupid cowdung hahahaha
Prakesh Moshariffi

Gaithersburg, MD

#21 Nov 5, 2010
FakshuLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
she is brilliant and u stupid cowdung hahahaha
By December 21, 2012 Obama will be God and Yousef will be America's new president. A Good and Smart move and good combination too. My wife and I came to America for a better life and we found it with the worship and praise of Obama as our good christian God and Prophet. We were having financial problems
and were about to be evicted from our apartment but the spirit of Obama helped us find an additional job to make ends meet. I am starting a church in a school in Boyds, Maryland and the spirit of Obama helped me and my wife start a church in an old and rundown school. We came to America to make the Americans worship
and praise Obama because Obama is a good christian God and Prophet. Obama helped my wife and I build a nice church in a school that is falling apart due to money problems. We are thankful that we have a good christian president that is a good God and Prophet. We plan to read Obama's new Biblebook called "The Gospel Of Barack Obama" and it is a good book. The book is just as good as the Bible written by God in Heaven. By December 21, 2012 the White House will be the new Heaven on earth and we plan to move there and take our good family and friends there real good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A-Cappella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COLUMBIA SHARP MUSIC VIDEO: Coffee X Pillowtalk 11 hr cusharp 1
New Marc Anthony Cover by Collegiate A Capella ... Oct '16 snarsher 1
i am Sep '16 Paul 1
News Man takes deal in murder, gets life without parole (Aug '09) Oct '15 Only god can judg... 8
One Man A Cappella Cover Band (Aug '15) Aug '15 Rebecca Loops 1
News A Capella Group Turns Kelly Clarkson's Hits Int... (Jul '15) Jul '15 John Kenney is No... 1
News Belmont outlines accomplishments: City Council ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Schmones 1
More from around the web