Yusuf Islam wins damages for "veiled ...

Yusuf Islam wins damages for "veiled women" slur

There are 27 comments on the WNED.org story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Yusuf Islam wins damages for "veiled women" slur. In it, WNED.org reports that:

British folk singer Yusuf Islam, formerly Cat Stevens, on Friday accepted libel damages and an apology from a news agency which reported he refused to talk to women at an awards ceremony who were not wearing a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNED.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AgainstScienceCo m

Nigeria

#22 Dec 21, 2008
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>
But did you ever notice that there is a direct corolation between the amount of condemnation and the frequency of Islamic terrorism?
Sadly true, and truthfully retarded.

Like someone who slaps his wife everytime he hears some girl somewhere had an abortion.
george whyte

Stalybridge, UK

#23 Dec 21, 2008
Evidence that Music and Singing are Haram

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/1716...

NWO WATCHER

“"Watch For The Signs Of A NWO"”

Since: Oct 08

Call Me Yahya: *Islam Is Evil*

#26 Dec 21, 2008
*** FITNA THE MOVIE ***

http://vodpod.com/watch/606256-fitna-the-movi ...
george whyte

Stalybridge, UK

#28 Dec 21, 2008
Russian Muslim tell us about the night jurney where mohameed a deal with allah to get it down to 5 prays a day, from 500.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#29 Dec 22, 2008
Muslim wrote:
If your car is broken, then you can not fix it in a hospital! right?!
OK, then if I want to know any thing or have any thing I have to go to the right place and the right person.
If I want to learn engineering, I must go to the engineering college, not to the medical college.
If I want to knew the right thing about Islam, I must listen from Muslims, then I can see.
not from any other people.
I said all this because I hear a lot of rumors about Islam.
Please, dont talk about Islam with out know everything about it.
there are so many things in this life are not what they seem at the first time, and there are so many things in this life are not what people talk about it. like rumors...
Car/Hospitle
Such stupidity.
Amazing!
HaitianMuslim

United States

#30 Dec 22, 2008
Trisha=worst of all losers!!! Hey don't get mad Trish you called Cat Steven a loser so don't get mad at the single standard.
Prakesh Moshariffi

Gaithersburg, MD

#31 Nov 5, 2010
HaitianMuslim wrote:
Trisha=worst of all losers!!! Hey don't get mad Trish you called Cat Steven a loser so don't get mad at the single standard.
Yusuf Islam will be America's new president and Obama will be God on December 21, 2012 and that is good news and a smart move along with a good combination too. My wife and I came to America for a better life and we found it with the worship and praise of Obama as our good christian God and Prophet. We were having financial problems
and were about to be evicted from our apartment but the spirit of Obama helped us find an additional job to make ends meet. I am starting a church in a school in Boyds, Maryland and the spirit of Obama helped me and my wife start a church in an old and rundown school. We came to America to make the Americans worship
and praise Obama because Obama is a good christian God and Prophet. Obama helped my wife and I build a nice church in a school that is falling apart due to money problems. We are thankful that we have a good christian president that is a good God and Prophet. We plan to read Obama's new Biblebook called "The Gospel Of Barack Obama" and it is a good book. The book is just as good as the Bible written by God in Heaven. By December 21, 2012 the White House will be the new Heaven on earth and we plan to move there and take our good family and friends there real good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A-Cappella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man takes deal in murder, gets life without parole (Aug '09) Oct '15 Only god can judg... 8
One Man A Cappella Cover Band (Aug '15) Aug '15 Rebecca Loops 1
News A Capella Group Turns Kelly Clarkson's Hits Int... (Jul '15) Jul '15 John Kenney is No... 1
News Belmont outlines accomplishments: City Council ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Schmones 1
News Coming back to music feels like coming back hom... (Mar '15) Mar '15 willy 2
News European Porta-Potties (Nov '10) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 2
News Arcadia Presents Wise Guys Thursday July 24 (Jul '14) Jul '14 resident 1
More from around the web