SGT Productions Learning Media Produc...

SGT Productions Learning Media Production and Vocal Coaching

Posted in the A-Cappella Forum

Medina, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Hello A-Cappella Forum!
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shawn Thomas, and I have been an active musician literally all of my life. I currently own and operate my own recording business from home and specialize what is called Learning Track Media Production and Vocal Coaching on the side. I've had the privilege of recording Learning Media for various arrangements and choral charts for community choirs, barbershop quartets, choruses, and give individual PVI lessons as well! I hope that I get a chance to work with your group! For more information regarding my business....go to , or e-mail me at Thanks again!
All the best,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A-Cappella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New batch of Yale Whiffs stop in Bridgeport on ... Feb '18 America Gentleman... 2
News Man takes deal in murder, gets life without parole (Aug '09) Oct '17 YourNotGod 9
COLUMBIA SHARP MUSIC VIDEO: Coffee X Pillowtalk (Dec '16) Dec '16 cusharp 1
New Marc Anthony Cover by Collegiate A Capella ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 snarsher 1
i am (Sep '16) Sep '16 Paul 1
One Man A Cappella Cover Band (Aug '15) Aug '15 Rebecca Loops 1
News A Capella Group Turns Kelly Clarkson's Hits Int... (Jul '15) Jul '15 John Kenney is No... 1