Live version of Eric Clapton's Cocain...

Live version of Eric Clapton's Cocaine, where can I find it?

Posted in the Music Forum

equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 3, 2008
There is an 8 minute live version of Eric Clapton's Cocaine that plays on the rock stations a lot, like Rock 105, but I cannot find this particular on any of his albums, not even some of the live versions. This version has a lot of guitar playing in it. I think the song ends with the audience yelling the word, "Cocaine!" This sounds a lot better than his album version and some of the live versions of album of the song. Can anyone tell me what version of the live version Cocaine this is and where I can find it on an album?
kewlguy

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
There is an 8 minute live version of Eric Clapton's Cocaine that plays on the rock stations a lot, like Rock 105, but I cannot find this particular on any of his albums, not even some of the live versions. This version has a lot of guitar playing in it. I think the song ends with the audience yelling the word, "Cocaine!" This sounds a lot better than his album version and some of the live versions of album of the song. Can anyone tell me what version of the live version Cocaine this is and where I can find it on an album?
It's on the album.....Just One Night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 8 hr Toby 8
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' 10 hr Fa-Foxy 12
dj 18 hr haopro 1
Justin Bieber Hate Club (May '10) 18 hr Trudie Cadieux 2,087
Upcoming Concerts - California Sun howefortunate 1
Live Mix DJ Jun 26 haopro 1
Give oh me Jun 25 haopro 1
More from around the web