Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat

Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat

There are 293 comments on the music-mix.ew.com story from Apr 26, 2011, titled Lady Gaga a Madonna Copycat. In it, music-mix.ew.com reports that:

One of the big gripes about Lady Gaga's chart-topping single "Born This Way" has been that it sounded just a little too much like Madonna's 1989 classic "Express Yourself" . But should you run into Gaga on the street-undoubtedly wearing football pads and a small animal on her head-it's best not to bring up the Material Girl, because she's clearly a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at music-mix.ew.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#315 Sep 21, 2013
Bunch of broads dressing like hookers typical.... Yawn!
eeee

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#316 Aug 6, 2014
Female version of Kanye West...

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#317 Aug 9, 2014
can not appreciate her art
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#318 Aug 9, 2014
Lady gaga is better !!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Ludhiana, India

#319 Aug 21, 2014
I totally disagree ! She is an angel to her fans.

Since: May 14

Kolkata, India

#320 Aug 21, 2014
I am also dislike Lady Gaga. She is really a copy cat.
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#321 Aug 21, 2014
AAThompson wrote:
I am also dislike Lady Gaga. She is really a copy cat.
No she's not
Tara Savelo

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#322 Sep 19, 2014
Lady Gaga is just copying what others have already done 30 years ago. No mystery at all why she's failing. This woman is a joke. I have tried ignoring her and successfully have done so by not being around teenyboppers and not having cable tv. However, I got into an enviornment where there were teens,the internet, and cable and I instantly became disgusted once my niece started playing “Poker Face”. That Electro Pop genre is DEAD for a reason, stop trying to bring it back. And I hate the vast majority of Pop music anyway, I will be glad when it dies off completely. Gaga alone can’t keep it alive-take away the autotune and the outfits, and you have yourself another Britney Spears. Back in the day half of these Spears bashers were worshipping this used-to-be lolita s***, now they throw her away because “QUEEN GAGA has arrived!”. Pop fans are fickle little people, not very loyal because almost every popstar out since the 90s has been the same old regurgitated b******* wrapped in a different gender. All her songs sound the same when you get down to the point. There’s only so much you can do with Electro Pop-no wait, there is only so much SHE can do with it until it all starts sounding like a boring mix that you play at a lame raver club. Thankfully she can’t rape my ears with her awful music.
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#323 Sep 20, 2014
Like I said once befor lady gaga is way better
Flop To Flop

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#324 Sep 24, 2014
Lady Gaga's new albun fails to enter UK Top 10 Album Chart!!!!

Lol
Sleep To Sleep

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#325 Sep 24, 2014
Gaga tries to look so hard to be seen as "artistic", but the only thing she actually managed to come out with...a trying hard desperate pathetic narcissist !!!

Gaga believes if she just keeps spinning faster, doing more, changing outfits multiple times a day, we’ll care. But we don’t.

And Rolling Stones magazine gives Gaga's new album Cheek To Cheek 3 out of 5*!!! Lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#327 Sep 30, 2014
Not a huge Gaga fan, but saw a segment on CBS's Sunday Morning about her and Tony Bennett doing an album of older classics and torch songs.....it is outstanding....She has a fantastic voice, which you don't really hear on her Pop stuff....."Nature Boy" is a new classic hit....
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#328 Sep 30, 2014
I still think lady gaga is way better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trance Mix from the 90's 7 hr trance9874 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 15 hr Scn7848 160
News Katy Perry says she 'prayed the gay away' as a ... Mar 21 Gremlin 2
News Hilary Duff (Feb '06) Mar 20 dolly 4,112
News Garth Brooks returns to RodeoHouston Mar 19 HoustonPhart 1
News Think Twice Before You Wish Someone Happy St. P... Mar 16 Pat 1
News Belinda Carlisle is still on the Go-Go (Aug '08) Mar 14 Spankys DJ Kevin 21
More from around the web