Michael Jackson's Nephew, Austin Brow...

Michael Jackson's Nephew, Austin Brown, Releases First Single

There are 20 comments on the SoundMojo.com story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Michael Jackson's Nephew, Austin Brown, Releases First Single. In it, SoundMojo.com reports that:

Austin Brown is a 24-year-old singer-songwriter, dancer and record producer. He is also the the nephew of the late recording artist and entertainer, Michael Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SoundMojo.com.

smilemj

UK

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Good luck to him.
Anybody who's been inspired by Michael deserves the best.
music lover

Ventura, CA

#2 Sep 28, 2010
You rocked it Austin!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2010
You can tell he's related to MJ. Same eyes and cheek structure and he holds his mouth the same way the other Jacksons do:

http://watchmojo.com/music/blog/wp-content/up...

Best of luck to him.
jmj

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Cool! I really liked it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Sick Of BS wrote:
You can tell he's related to MJ. Same eyes and cheek structure.
Him and wacko must have used the same plastic surgeon. Oh wait I forgot wacko didn't have any surgery. It was down to puberty right.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2010
MyBlackSon wrote:
Him and wacko must have used the same plastic surgeon. Oh wait I forgot wacko didn't have any surgery. It was down to puberty right.
According to the autopsy Jackson had no cheek implants.

Joe and Katherine Jackson, especially Katherine, have the same cheekbones MJ did. Probably due to Native American ancestry. But I guess you know more about Jackson's body than the autopsy doctors.(sarcasm)

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2010
^Judge-It Buttons activated!

= I Win

Now get busy thumbing this post. Chop-chop.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Sick Of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the autopsy Jackson had no cheek implants.
Joe and Katherine Jackson, especially Katherine, have the same cheekbones MJ did. Probably due to Native American ancestry. But I guess you know more about Jackson's body than the autopsy doctors.(sarcasm)
According to Wacko Jacko he had no plastic surgery except for two nose jobs. That's the honest truth, he said.

I believe him . Sarcasm.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2010
MyBlackSon wrote:
According to Wacko Jacko he had no plastic surgery except for two nose jobs. That's the honest truth, he said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AmnmQPQnHvQXX
I believe him . Sarcasm.
We're talking about his cheeks. Not his nose. According to the autopsy he had no cheek implants.

“I believe in Michael”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2010
Sick Of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about his cheeks. Not his nose. According to the autopsy he had no cheek implants.
I believe that Michael probably suffered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and he should have been helped and had therapy to help him. I find this cruel mocking of him to be quite tasteless. A mental illness of any description is as debilitating as a physical one and yet nobody makes fun of that.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Ruby-Red wrote:
I believe that Michael probably suffered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and he should have been helped and had therapy to help him. I find this cruel mocking of him to be quite tasteless. A mental illness of any description is as debilitating as a physical one and yet nobody makes fun of that.
You'll soon find out that all except for a couple of the haters here are pretty tasteless. You're dealing with the dregs of society.

“I believe in Michael”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2010
Sick Of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll soon find out that all except for a couple of the haters here are pretty tasteless. You're dealing with the dregs of society.
Really? Why are people so cruel? I'm new as I said, and don't want to be involved in personality clashes on here because I think it detracts from the subject, but yes, I have already seen some cruel things typed.
smilemj

UK

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Ruby-Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael should have been advised and helped many times throughout his life, by someone he could trust and rely on, not the money grabbers who gravitated around him for only one reason.
It's so sad that he thought he was 'ugly', my God he was beautiful!

“I believe in Michael”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael should have been advised and helped many times throughout his life, by someone he could trust and rely on, not the money grabbers who gravitated around him for only one reason.
It's so sad that he thought he was 'ugly', my God he was beautiful!
He was taken advantage of because he was the gravy train. That's what I think. How do you keep the money rolling in if the product stops producing? They kept pushing and pushing and they lost sight of the person and ended up seeing $ signs. No wonder his little soul was lost and his heart was so broken. I bet he thought nobody loved him any more.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 1, 2010
My soul needs direction because my heart has been broken! TRUTH!

“I believe in Michael”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 1, 2010
jim - wrote:
My soul needs direction because my heart has been broken! TRUTH!
that is really sad. What happened or is it rude asking you?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 1, 2010
Im sure someone will tell me where to go!

“I believe in Michael”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 1, 2010
jim - wrote:
Im sure someone will tell me where to go!
Go to see the heart doctor and ask him if he can fix it up for you.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2010
Ruby-Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to see the heart doctor and ask him if he can fix it up for you.
I should go see the wizard I need a brain too!I'm all set with courage though!
smilemj

UK

#20 Oct 2, 2010
Ruby-Red wrote:
<quoted text>
He was taken advantage of because he was the gravy train. That's what I think. How do you keep the money rolling in if the product stops producing? They kept pushing and pushing and they lost sight of the person and ended up seeing $ signs. No wonder his little soul was lost and his heart was so broken. I bet he thought nobody loved him any more.
All he wanted was to be loved and understood.
I hope he can see now how much love he really had and still has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mj 2017 2 hr Amataba 1
News Britney Spears releases album 'Glory': What are... Aug 27 Phillip 1
News Elton John, Britney Spears, Chance the Rapper L... Aug 27 Shawn_Buz 1
News Juan Gabriel brings music, memories to El Paso Aug 26 DC Dave 3
HELP! 90's song with robot/alien voice (Nov '14) Aug 25 Ilia 46
Knox Hamilton w/ Hawai at The Bootleg Theater F... Aug 25 Anonymous 1
Na na ma na Aug 25 Amataba 1
More from around the web