Taylor Swift shows off her long legs as she hits the beach with members of her entourage

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail 21

She is currently riding high on receiving her latest collection of Grammy Award nominations, and the continued success of her Red world tour.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Taylor Swift is doing good on her 7 year run. She barely act like a pop divas and instead becoming an important country icon and the biggest pop star. I know, Taylor Swift should retire her country music career at the beginning of 2014 and move her country music library to her pop side. When 2014 is her she will make her fifth album. But seriously, releasing her studio album every 2 years is a bad idea. Her 4 albums is popular enough for you to become a popular music artist. So there's no need for Taylor to release her fifth album 2014. Instead, there are plenty of songs throughout her entire music career. So fifth album isn't needed for 2014. That means, 2015 is the best choice for releasing her fifth album and I want Taylor Swift to make her first non-country album. I bet Taylor Swift should might retire her country career when 2014 is here so that way Taylor Swift gets to play her country songs in general on to the music department outside of country music department since she is the world's biggest pop star in the 21st century. I want Taylor Swift's country music who doesn't have a crossover appeal like Red on music department outside of country music department when 2014 arrives. Swifites want her country songs (not just the crossover ones, the rest of the country music too) on her pop music department for 2014. We must hear Taylor Swift's country music like Ours on her pop music department in 2014. If that's the case her country music will be considered a perpetual country music. She might end up being a perpetual country music career. I think her music video marathon which includes special airings of your country music videos like your Sparks Fly music video would be a great seasonal/annual special event. Taylor Swift's birthday marathon was suppose to be on Friday when she turns 24, but has no plans to air her music video marathon which will be the next upcoming seasonal/annual special event. So instead, MTV airs more reality shows. I never like reality shows aired on MTV. Don't you agree, Taylor Swift? A Kesha reality show? How did Kesha makes a reality show when she does music? How about no. Anyway, when Taylor Swift gets to do more MTV, then I think MTV should make a new music series about Taylor Swift's music videos. This is where the next upcoming MTV music series gets to play Taylor Swift's music videos including her country music videos. This should be called MTV's Taylor Swift Collection. MTV Hits airs Artist Collection Taylor Swift in September. So I think MTV should air a Taylor Swift music series. Huh, Taylor Swift? 2014 would be perfect for her music videos which will be MTV's next music series. Good luck at your final Australian tour concert, Taylor Swift and make sure you read my comment about retiring your country music career in early 2014 and MTV's future broadcasts regarding of you or your music videos in 2014. ;)
taylor swift

Albania

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Thanks great friend

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Didn't she ask her ex to get his foreskin removed?
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Dec 9, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
Thanks great friend
No problem. I hope you read my comments about your retirement from country music so you can move your country music to your pop world as a new evolution and your future TV appearances on MTV. Your pop music listeners demands your country songs. Be sure to visit Taylor Swift Chat Room here at Topix.
foreskin

Montréal, Canada

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Noooo Taylor please don't cut me off. Put down the scissors!
Taylor swift

Albania

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks great hey i hate new days i cant say anything because i dont have no coment
Taylor swift

Albania

#7 Dec 10, 2013
I mean thanks friend
Taylor swift

Albania

#8 Dec 10, 2013
I mean thanks great friend you are great fan i love you more than my swifties fans i think you are swiftie
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Taylor swift wrote:
Thanks great hey i hate new days i cant say anything because i dont have no coment
You're welcome. Sorry for not saying anything since you say no comments. Well, at least you like my comments. Good thing you enjoy chatting with me really well. Good luck.
Taylors Boyfriend

New York, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Taylor swift wrote:
I mean thanks great friend you are great fan i love you more than my swifties fans i think you are swiftie
I have a bone to pick with you. I went to sleep last night with you and when I woke up my foreskin was missing. Do you know anything about this ?
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#12 Dec 10, 2013
Taylor Swift is an entertainment industry slut.
Theodore Carter Buchanon

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Dec 10, 2013
is it true that Taylor likes Indian guys the most ?

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2013
Theodore Carter Buchanon wrote:
is it true that Taylor likes Indian guys the most ?
Again you Indians claim women love you.
Too bad women don't claim the same thing!
taylor swift

Albania

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Ok i hate new days you are welcome in topix chat we have fun and enjoy it

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
I enjoy plenty. But not music by Taylor swift
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#17 Dec 12, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
Thanks. I hope you enjoy reading my this week's random Topix comments regarding of you Taylor Swift.
Taylor swift

Ferizaj, Serbia

#18 Dec 17, 2013
Yes i hate new days im glad for you im proud and im lucky for you
Grrrrr

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Jun 20, 2014
I love taylor swift!!!! She's such a lovely and amazing singer and I don't know why so many people hate her. She is so pretty and I love all her songs and I think it's a great way for her to express her feelings and we shouldn't judge her because of that.
Grassclipper

Toronto, Canada

#20 Jun 20, 2014
She'd be a top root, too.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 20, 2014
Grassclipper wrote:
She'd be a top root, too.
I heard she was a dud root

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 8 Greatest Music Power Couples That Don't E... 14 hr gdud 1
looking for a studio and rap producer (Feb '08) Nov 21 big dog 230
What are you listening to right now? (Mar '12) Nov 21 georgetales 455
Listen: Bono, 1D unite for Band Aid 30 'Christmas' Nov 21 singalongaSting 3
Wynonna Judd Announces Tour of Historic Venues Nov 21 Chasity 3
What are you listening to at the moment? Nov 20 izuul56 1
Singer Rick Astley confirmed dead at age 45 of ... (Jul '11) Nov 19 effendi 22

Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE