high enough to see the stars?

high enough to see the stars?

Posted in the Music Forum

Cory

Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 24, 2014
what would happen if I got everyone high enough to see God and the stars? Like broke down signs like:

oBAMA - oSAMA

Marshal MATHers (Eminem)- SIGNED to afterMATH RECords.

And high enough to see Gods design and what's in my life script. I am the reason the name CORY is in the word reCOveRY.

Last time Jesus was crucified.

I can't read my signs and **** I'm in a hole and need to get into recovery.

And wrote all this on Money to get the fire started? The whole country would be talking about it, would they not? Internet, CD'S, CHAIN REACTIONS.

I'm thinking of doing it to start a chain reaction that blows up the world like a sun exploding.

Because I need the money for recovery.(reCOveRY (CORY)).

I was supposed to 'raise' the 'money'.(Core of the earth). I'm naming my son 'Hazen'. Get it? Like...'raisin Hazen'...cause of the whole sun thing....like raising the sunny raising the money raising my sun (son)(my core) like the sun in the sky.

It failed and then I fell back down.

I need a recovery fund setup in my holy name.

I got witnesses and **** plus I have good foresight and know a lot about psychology *****.

Shout outs to my ****** if they try to stop me cause an uprising until I am released this **** is gonna be damn near like a second coming of christ if the government doesn't follow Gods (C)orders.

Someone please respond I need to elevate to higher ground to speak with god email is corydmail at gmail
Update : I'm white, by the way

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Perhaps God don't want to speak to you mate, shouldn't bother
Get high if you want, but do it for your finding your own way, not to reach some being who may or may not even exist as you think of, and may or may not have answers or even a way

Without chemicals, any music that's gonna shift your awareness....... powerful rhythm or beautiful lyrics..... just find whatever does it for you. Tribally drumbeat is used to set you off...... in combination with substances ........can sometimes have the desired affect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to play Apple Music on iPod Nano/Shuffle/Cl... 11 hr davidivad 1
The story between Taylor Swift & Apple Music 12 hr davidivad 1
News Where is Kanye West? Tracking the rapper's year... Sat weird 6
How to Play Spotify music or playlists in the car Nov 16 may i suggest 7
HELP! 90's song with robot/alien voice (Nov '14) Nov 14 mjr92994 72
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 6
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 10
More from around the web