Cocktails in New York Vol.1

Cocktails in New York Vol.1

Posted in the Music Forum

I Love Molfetta

Italy

#1 Nov 25, 2012
CD Roberto Pansini, contains 10 original songs and unpublished, the names of the songs are about personal experiences and insights of some travel destinations.

A concept, a new path all to listen, an album played around the experiences of new techniques, including nu-jazz lunar nu-lounge, nu-fushion and deephouse in an unprecedented meeting that is one of the happiest of new musical trend that you to travel.

"The music does not betray, music is the goal of the journey.'s Music is the journey itself." This is a phrase by Giorgio Faletti.

Pursuing activities deejay, tells Roberto, confirms that "the music is a journey, it's life and never lets you down, because it is an ally. Choose what you listen to, who to listen to and when do so. Sometimes gives the charge, sometimes relaxing, but it is always there in everyone's life.

Music is an art form and as such has the power and the strength to fill the Animo and the meaninglessness of life. Whatever is chosen by us, that lives within us and that depends only on us, never fails us. And this kind of fidelity is only from art, which fills us, helps us to understand, to free , to reveal ourselves. "Many times helped me get through tough times, in short, is the only one that basically I have always been close. I really think the music is essential in life.

" This trip we We, with our weaknesses, our mistakes, our anxieties. Music is one of the forms that helps us to make visible and tangible that. journey we us and given that music reflects our Soul is one of the best tools to reach the goal, that is our true self. So yes, the music is the end of the journey of our trip, and betrays only when we betray ourselves. "

The album was recorded at Studio Terramiamusic - distribution and record company, productions and publishing, located in Bisceglie, under the supervision of professional artists in the music world Pino Camporeale & Lillino Cocozza boasting numerous collaborations with international singers. "Cocktails in New York Vol.1"

http://www.iltitolo.it/giornale/musica/cockta...
I Love Molfetta

Italy

#2 Nov 25, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neil Young pumps up the first volume of 'Archives' (Jun '09) 20 hr The Blade Runner 6
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Fri Joan 12
News Is Taylor Swift a hero or a hypocrite? Some pho... Fri Taylor Fan 5
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Fri quaheem 15
Great new music out of Seattle Jul 29 Glen Casebeer 1
News Kelly Clarkson remains one of a kind Jul 29 Blimpie 2
News The Vibes Tribes Gather For 20th Anniversary Year Jul 29 BPT 4
More from around the web