Cody Simpson is the next Justin Bieber???

Posted in the Music Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cody Simpson Tickets

Fairfax, VT

#1 May 25, 2010
So people are saying that the Australian Cody Simpson might be the next Justin Bieber...

He already is drawing attention on blogs: http://codysimpsontickets.wordpress.com/

And on ticket Sites: http://www.frontrowking.com/concert/cody_simp...

He has some youtube videos that seem to be gaining popularity.
Cody Simpson

Fairfax, VT

#2 May 25, 2010
Anyone a fan of his? Is his music any good? Apparently he can play the guitar.
baba booey

South Portland, ME

#3 May 27, 2010
Are there any upcoming Cody Simpson Tour Dates? As of today, none shown at http://www.frontrowking.com/concert/cody_simp... or http://codysimpsontickets.wordpress.com

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2010
cody is not nearly as ah-mazing as justin and he cant sing as good.

“Romani Leztat ^.^”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2010
This is the first Ive heard of him... i googled him, hes cute in all but I dont think I'd listen to him. Justin Bieber is gonna be the trend for the next few months (maybe years)
please

Laurinburg, NC

#6 Jun 20, 2010
if there is a just god. please let this not be true.
Katherine

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Jun 22, 2010
i LOVE Cody Simpson! he doesnt have manyy songs but the ones he has are amazing!! he could be the next JB in a few years. he just needs some time to get known. <3 love you cody!

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

#8 Jun 22, 2010
No.

Just no.

We do not need another Justin Bieber. Justin BieBITCH already crippled the musical industry with his shitty voice and art. Somebody needs to tell this kid that Justin Bieber is a bad musical seed.

Please lord, if you love us, make it all stop. BRING BACK REAL MUSIC!!!!!
mistery-thing

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Jul 16, 2010
have u eva thought he is an actual human being he deserves a life!!!!!!!!!!1
he cant go anywhere without someone screaming his name or someone harrassing and critisising him!!!
if antthings not nice keep it 2 urself if ur talking about other people even celebs it just means ur insecure wth ur life!!!!!!!!!!1

“All hail Koromo Amae”

#10 Jul 16, 2010
mistery-thing wrote:
have u eva thought he is an actual human being he deserves a life!!!!!!!!!!1
he cant go anywhere without someone screaming his name or someone harrassing and critisising him!!!
if antthings not nice keep it 2 urself if ur talking about other people even celebs it just means ur insecure wth ur life!!!!!!!!!!1
I see no Simpson rants on Youtube, the space, etc. So you're wrong. Also, go back to school. Each of my butthairs have better grammar than you.
karina

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2010
shut up wilferrel just because ur jelous of jb dont mean u can go sayin mean and lies to and about jb

“All hail Koromo Amae”

#12 Jul 24, 2010
Karina wrote:
Shut up wilferrel. Just because you're jealous of JB doesn't mean you can go saying mean and lying things about JB.
It isn't lying. It is merely my opinion. And no, I don't detest him because I am jealous. I dislike him because of the Music that he produces. His songs, in my humble opinion, are too short, too drowned in autotune, have no originality, and don't have any emotion or feel flowing in his music. Songs that make the Listener and/or Fan think "Jeez, I can't believe that happened to you," or, "What an emotionally touching Song, it's hard to believe someone wrote that," is, what I consider, Music with Heart and Feeling.

Justin Bieber promotes none of this in his music. All he does is sing about the horribly abused, especially in music, topic, Love. The kid is 15. Normally, I would rant on about how he is ANY knowledge of Love at his age, but I'll let him pass on this one, because he doesn't even write his own songs.

Second, he is only favored because of his looks. Hundreds of thousands of Artists out there are clawing there own eyes out for fame and fortune, hard working, writing their own lyrics, and, playin their own instruments, yet, they are passed off as worthless just because they don't have the cutesy look of an innocent 15 year old boy. Artists should be respected for TALENT, not LOOKS.

It makes me ashamed of what Music has come to today.

Oh, also, I fixed your grammatical errors in the reply. ;) Took me some time.
Ptolemaeus

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 7, 2011
Justin Bieber sounds like Alvin and the Friggin Chipmunks. Rant over, geez.

“You will be trolled.”

Since: Mar 11

You have been warned.

#14 Apr 7, 2011
If he is the next Duistunne Beaverryboi than that will prove my standpoint: In 5 years, OFs will go "What's a Bieber?"

“You will be trolled.”

Since: Mar 11

You have been warned.

#15 Apr 7, 2011
Leztat32 wrote:
This is the first Ive heard of him... i googled him, hes cute in all but I dont think I'd listen to him. Justin Bieber is gonna be the trend for the next few months (maybe years)
Please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS. Please. If the trend changes, I have a couple of months to listen to music I like before "OMG Vice y arent u listening to (trend) hes sooooooo talented an hot and..." (I bring up previous trend) "Who the hell is (previous trend) i bet hes bot as good as (TREND)!!111!!1!1!!!!11!<3 <3<3<333333333333
Jessica fieseher

Dover, NH

#17 Jul 8, 2011
but ask billy ray Cyrus the tape videos pause it for you ok
Jessica fieseher

Dover, NH

#18 Jul 8, 2011
Cody hmm fly out newhamshire ok it is summer time ok
Jessica fieseher

Dover, NH

#19 Jul 9, 2011
Cody Simpson tell billy ray Cyrus to pause it beinging it or leave the room say ok he will do that really do that ok until billy ray Cyrus to say it comeing in the room
Jessica fieseher

Dover, NH

#20 Jul 9, 2011
Cody you have to ask Billy Ray Cyrus their is a picture of me in his dressing room but have to billy ray cyrus when he was free takeing Pictures of Diseny Adventures maginzes included Miley
toby

Grapevine, TX

#21 Jul 9, 2011
Quoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months please be months PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS PLEASE BE MONTHS. Please. If the trend changes, I have a couple of months to listen to music I like before "OMG Vice y arent u listening to (trend) hes sooooooo talented an hot and..." (I bring up previous trend) "Who the hell is (previous trend) i bet hes bot as good as (TREND)!!111!!1!1!!!!11!<3 <3<3<333333333333
Same as he said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) 3 hr the mid child 9
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 6 hr Octopus 519
Kim Kardashian's Famous Magazine Cover PAPER Ma... 10 hr justinfanever 1
looking for a studio and rap producer (Feb '08) 10 hr justinfanever 245
Top Ten Strangest Covers of Michael Jackson's "... 11 hr Octopus 20
Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 15 hr GTops 144
Howard Marks Diagnosed With Bowel Cancer 20 hr supreme court judge 1
More from around the web